Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Wichita) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Include cover message explaining your reasons for interest in living and working in Wichita.
- J1 visa holders are welcome.
- Excellent benefits.
- CarePoint is a multi-specialty physician-owned and operated practice dedicated to delivering quality, compassionate care.
- Wichita is home to 600K+ in greater metro area.
- Physician owned and operated democratic group with 4 Emergency Departments in Wichita.
- Wesley Medical Center is a regional acute-care center licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets.
- Affiliated with Wesley Medical Center, an HCA Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Care team includes mid-levels and scribes.
- Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 Acgme accredited residency programs.
- Competitive annual compensation of $300,000 plus.
- New graduate emergency medicine physicians are welcome.
- A Level I Trauma Center, Physicians are competitively compensated and have the ability to gain partnership in the group.
- Partnership track.
- This is a for-profit, private practice which is not an employer option for H1B holders subject to cap).
- Living in Wichita, KS.
- Named an All-American City four times for quality of life (affordability, education, cultural and sports activities, and safety).
- Every year, more than 180,000 patients are treated and more than 6,000 babies are born at Wesley.
- In 2016, Wesley completed a 28 million dollar construction project to launch Wesley Children's Hospital.
- CarePoint Healthcare founded in 1996 in Denver, Colorado.
- 401(k) retirement.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Completion of an Acgme accredited emergency medicine, family medicine, or internal medicine/pediatric residency is required.
- Starting bonus.
- 22 city for science, technology, engineering and math jobs with a diverse population of postgraduate degreed professionals.
- Equalized shift distribution.
- With a stable history and over 200 healthcare providers in our group, this is one of the largest private practice physician groups in the region.
- Brookings Institution's.
- CarePoint covers four emergency departments in Wichita, including Wesley Medical Center.
- Family medicine and internal medicine/pediatric physicians with direct emergency care experience post residency are welcome.
- 14 minutes from hospital to airport with five major airlines, hundreds of national and international connections.
- The medical staff of 850 physicians and 3,400 employees provides a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for more than 1 million residents of from Kansas and parts of contiguous states.
- Manageable workload with excellent infrastructure & support.
- CarePoint seeks emergency medicine, family medicine, or internal medicine/pediatric physicians to join the team.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Recently Named to Money Magazine Top Ten Best 300K+ Cities with single family homes 40% below national median, cost of living 10% percent below national average.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Wichita, KS.
- Physician commute times average 12 minutes.
- Please reply with CV to hospital system's in-house recruiter.
- The hospital was founded in 1912 by a regional organization of the Methodist Church and has been part of the HCA hospital system since 1985.
- Relocation allowance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.