Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Wichita) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 401(k) retirement.
- CarePoint Healthcare founded in 1996 in Denver, Colorado.
- Brookings Institution's.
- Every year, more than 180,000 patients are treated and more than 6,000 babies are born at Wesley.
- 22 city for science, technology, engineering and math jobs with a diverse population of postgraduate degreed professionals.
- Physician owned and operated democratic group with 4 Emergency Departments in Wichita.
- Include cover message explaining your reasons for interest in living and working in Wichita.
- CarePoint is a multi-specialty physician-owned and operated practice dedicated to delivering quality, compassionate care.
- This is a for-profit, private practice which is not an employer option for H1B holders subject to cap).
- Excellent benefits.
- Completion of an Acgme accredited emergency medicine, family medicine, or internal medicine/pediatric residency is required.
- With a stable history and over 200 healthcare providers in our group, this is one of the largest private practice physician groups in the region.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Wichita, KS.
- CarePoint covers four emergency departments in Wichita, including Wesley Medical Center.
- In 2016, Wesley completed a 28 million dollar construction project to launch Wesley Children's Hospital.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Please reply with CV to hospital system's in-house recruiter.
- Care team includes mid-levels and scribes.
- Wichita is home to 600K+ in greater metro area.
- CarePoint seeks emergency medicine, family medicine, or internal medicine/pediatric physicians to join the team.
- Affiliated with Wesley Medical Center, an HCA Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 Acgme accredited residency programs.
- Partnership track.
- Manageable workload with excellent infrastructure & support.
- Competitive annual compensation of $300,000 plus.
- Recently Named to Money Magazine Top Ten Best 300K+ Cities with single family homes 40% below national median, cost of living 10% percent below national average.
- 14 minutes from hospital to airport with five major airlines, hundreds of national and international connections.
- The medical staff of 850 physicians and 3,400 employees provides a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for more than 1 million residents of from Kansas and parts of contiguous states.
- A Level I Trauma Center, Physicians are competitively compensated and have the ability to gain partnership in the group.
- Wesley Medical Center is a regional acute-care center licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets.
- New graduate emergency medicine physicians are welcome.
- Physician commute times average 12 minutes.
- Starting bonus.
- Named an All-American City four times for quality of life (affordability, education, cultural and sports activities, and safety).
- J1 visa holders are welcome.
- Relocation allowance.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Living in Wichita, KS.
- The hospital was founded in 1912 by a regional organization of the Methodist Church and has been part of the HCA hospital system since 1985.
- Equalized shift distribution.
- Family medicine and internal medicine/pediatric physicians with direct emergency care experience post residency are welcome.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.