Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Topeka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Looking forward to connecting!
- Charting: Dragon or Cprs, hand typed.
- Academic affiliation with medical center (KU and Umkc).
- Low housing cost.
- Major league sports teams within 30 min-hour.
- Average patient volume annually is 12K-13K.
- To receive consideration.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Topeka, KS.
- Low cost of living!
- VA Eastern Kansas Health Care System in Leavenworth, KS (30 minutes from Kansas City) and Topeka, KS (1 hour from KC) is seeking physicians for our Emergency Room.
- Shift lengths offered are 12x2, 8x1, 8x5 or 12 hours.
- Board certification in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice is preferred.
- Routine procedures:intubation, vascular access (Arterial line/Central line), LP, thoracentesis/paracentesis, chest tube, and splints.
- Major universities within 30 minutes.
- Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice is required.
- Variety of excellent communities and schools.
- Hillary Garcia.
- Close to major airports and metropolitan.
- BLS/CPR and Acls required).
- This position offers a sign on bonus and student loan repayment!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.