Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Topeka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- VA Eastern Kansas Health Care System in Leavenworth, KS (30 minutes from Kansas City) and Topeka, KS (1 hour from KC) is seeking physicians for our Emergency Room.
- Looking forward to connecting!
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Topeka, KS.
- Low cost of living!
- Charting: Dragon or Cprs, hand typed.
- Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice is required.
- To receive consideration.
- Low housing cost.
- Major league sports teams within 30 min-hour.
- Hillary Garcia.
- This position offers a sign on bonus and student loan repayment!
- Close to major airports and metropolitan.
- Academic affiliation with medical center (KU and Umkc).
- BLS/CPR and Acls required).
- Board certification in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice is preferred.
- Average patient volume annually is 12K-13K.
- Routine procedures:intubation, vascular access (Arterial line/Central line), LP, thoracentesis/paracentesis, chest tube, and splints.
- Major universities within 30 minutes.
- Shift lengths offered are 12x2, 8x1, 8x5 or 12 hours.
- Variety of excellent communities and schools.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.