Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Topeka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Close to major airports and metropolitan.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Topeka, KS.
- VA Eastern Kansas Health Care System in Leavenworth, KS (30 minutes from Kansas City) and Topeka, KS (1 hour from KC) is seeking physicians for our Emergency Room.
- Major league sports teams within 30 min-hour.
- Academic affiliation with medical center (KU and Umkc).
- Charting: Dragon or Cprs, hand typed.
- Hillary Garcia.
- Looking forward to connecting!
- Board certification in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice is preferred.
- Average patient volume annually is 12K-13K.
- Routine procedures:intubation, vascular access (Arterial line/Central line), LP, thoracentesis/paracentesis, chest tube, and splints.
- Low housing cost.
- This position offers a sign on bonus and student loan repayment!
- Shift lengths offered are 12x2, 8x1, 8x5 or 12 hours.
- To receive consideration.
- Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice is required.
- Variety of excellent communities and schools.
- Low cost of living!
- Major universities within 30 minutes.
- BLS/CPR and Acls required).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.