Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Grand Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are looking for Abem or board certified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians with demonstrated EM experience to join our stable, privately owned group.
- An emphasis on teamwork with experienced physician leaders.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Annual Income Potential of $400,000 +.
- Best "A" rated medical liability coverage with tail coverage.
- Meds is pleased to announce the availability of a premier quality of life opening for an Emergency Medicine Physician in Central Nebraska.
- 24,000 annual ED volume.
- This opportunity is ideal for ambitious physicians looking to maximize their income earnings potential while also achieving a terrific quality of life.
- Supported by APP coverage.
- Serving central Nebraska for more than Francis is a Level-III ACS Trauma Center & regional referral center that offers a wide range of services including: Surgery (including neuro), Cardiology & Pulmonary, Level-II Nicu, CoC Accredited Cancer Treatment, diagnostic testing & much more.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Grand Island, NE.
- Be a part of the future growth and expansion with Meds!
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago