Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Grand Island) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Be a part of the future growth and expansion with Meds!
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Grand Island, NE.
- This opportunity is ideal for ambitious physicians looking to maximize their income earnings potential while also achieving a terrific quality of life.
- Meds is pleased to announce the availability of a premier quality of life opening for an Emergency Medicine Physician in Central Nebraska.
- We are looking for Abem or board certified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians with demonstrated EM experience to join our stable, privately owned group.
- An emphasis on teamwork with experienced physician leaders.
- Best "A" rated medical liability coverage with tail coverage.
- Supported by APP coverage.
- Annual Income Potential of $400,000 +.
- 24,000 annual ED volume.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Serving central Nebraska for more than Francis is a Level-III ACS Trauma Center & regional referral center that offers a wide range of services including: Surgery (including neuro), Cardiology & Pulmonary, Level-II Nicu, CoC Accredited Cancer Treatment, diagnostic testing & much more.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.