Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · September 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Shawnee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An emphasis on teamwork with experienced physician leaders.
- 12 or 24-hour shifts.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Shawnee, KS.
- Projected Annual Volume 8,000 visits.
- It will be a full-service 24-hour emergency room, open 24/7/365.
- This is an innovative facility with state of the art equipment and featuring a dedicated pediatric room.
- This opportunity is ideal for ambitious physicians looking to maximize their income earnings potential while also achieving a terrific quality of life.
- Best "A" rated medical liability coverage with tail coverage.
- On-site lab, imaging, and pharmacy services.
- Be a part of the future growth and expansion with Meds!
- Epic EMR.
- 7 ED Beds.
- Shawnee is a brand new 17,000+ square foot, acute care general hospital opening in Fall 2018 that specializes in emergency services and inpatient care in a neighborhood setting.
- 8 Inpatient beds (managed by tele-hospitalists and on-site NP's).
- BC/BE EM Physicians.
- Midwest Emergency Department Services (Meds) is seeking Abem Emergency Physicians for a brand new facility in Shawnee, KS.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.