Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · June 5, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Shawnee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It will be a full-service 24-hour emergency room, open 24/7/365.
- Be a part of the future growth and expansion with Meds!
- Midwest Emergency Department Services (Meds) is seeking Abem Emergency Physicians for a brand new facility in Shawnee, KS.
- Shawnee is a brand new 17,000+ square foot, acute care general hospital opening in Fall 2018 that specializes in emergency services and inpatient care in a neighborhood setting.
- BC/BE EM Physicians.
- Best "A" rated medical liability coverage with tail coverage.
- This is an innovative facility with state of the art equipment and featuring a dedicated pediatric room.
- 12 or 24-hour shifts.
- On-site lab, imaging, and pharmacy services.
- Epic EMR.
- An emphasis on teamwork with experienced physician leaders.
- 8 Inpatient beds (managed by tele-hospitalists and on-site NP's).
- 7 ED Beds.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Shawnee, KS.
- Projected Annual Volume 8,000 visits.
- This opportunity is ideal for ambitious physicians looking to maximize their income earnings potential while also achieving a terrific quality of life.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.