Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · November 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Shawnee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It will be a full-service 24-hour emergency room, open 24/7/365.
- 7 ED Beds.
- Epic EMR.
- This opportunity is ideal for ambitious physicians looking to maximize their income earnings potential while also achieving a terrific quality of life.
- On-site lab, imaging, and pharmacy services.
- 8 Inpatient beds (managed by tele-hospitalists and on-site NP's).
- Midwest Emergency Department Services (Meds) is seeking Abem Emergency Physicians for a brand new facility in Shawnee, KS.
- This is an innovative facility with state of the art equipment and featuring a dedicated pediatric room.
- Best "A" rated medical liability coverage with tail coverage.
- Shawnee is a brand new 17,000+ square foot, acute care general hospital opening in Fall 2018 that specializes in emergency services and inpatient care in a neighborhood setting.
- BC/BE EM Physicians.
- 12 or 24-hour shifts.
- An emphasis on teamwork with experienced physician leaders.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Shawnee, KS.
- Projected Annual Volume 8,000 visits.
- Be a part of the future growth and expansion with Meds!
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago