Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Shawnee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Projected Annual Volume 8,000 visits.
- On-site lab, imaging, and pharmacy services.
- Shawnee is a brand new 17,000+ square foot, acute care general hospital opening in Fall 2018 that specializes in emergency services and inpatient care in a neighborhood setting.
- 12 or 24-hour shifts.
- Epic EMR.
- 7 ED Beds.
- Best "A" rated medical liability coverage with tail coverage.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Shawnee, KS.
- This is an innovative facility with state of the art equipment and featuring a dedicated pediatric room.
- An emphasis on teamwork with experienced physician leaders.
- This opportunity is ideal for ambitious physicians looking to maximize their income earnings potential while also achieving a terrific quality of life.
- BC/BE EM Physicians.
- It will be a full-service 24-hour emergency room, open 24/7/365.
- 8 Inpatient beds (managed by tele-hospitalists and on-site NP's).
- Midwest Emergency Department Services (Meds) is seeking Abem Emergency Physicians for a brand new facility in Shawnee, KS.
- Be a part of the future growth and expansion with Meds!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.