Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Omaha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This beautiful ED consists of 18 beds and the department sees an annual census of 19,000.
- There are 26 hours of physician coverage as well as 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Over 300,000 CME hours available through TeamHealth Institute.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Potential career growth opportunities.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
- Autonomy within each ED.
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- Epic EMR is use in the ED, and the admittance rate is 21% with a door-to-doctor time averaging 20 minutes.
- The average patients seen per hour is 1 and all beds are equipped with bedside ultrasound.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at CHI Health Lakeside Hospital in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage.
- Full comprehensive benefit package, CME and multiple retirement options.
- Benefits available.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 3.