Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Omaha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage.
- Over 300,000 CME hours available through TeamHealth Institute.
- Autonomy within each ED.
- Full comprehensive benefit package, CME and multiple retirement options.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at CHI Health Lakeside Hospital in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- Epic EMR is use in the ED, and the admittance rate is 21% with a door-to-doctor time averaging 20 minutes.
- The average patients seen per hour is 1 and all beds are equipped with bedside ultrasound.
- There are 26 hours of physician coverage as well as 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Potential career growth opportunities.
- This beautiful ED consists of 18 beds and the department sees an annual census of 19,000.
- Benefits available.
This perm job opening was posted