Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Concord Medical Group is a physician-owned and operated organization.
- Weekends: 24/7 EM + Hospitalist (admits, rounding, discharge, etc.
- Your value is not lost with us.
- Critical Access Hospital.
- Bradley County Pink Tomato Festival, one of Arkansas' longest-running annual community festivals.
- 35 hospital beds.
- 2001 to meet the needs of rural hospitals in the West Texas area.
- Leading north 46 miles to Pine Bluff and southwest 50 miles to El Dorado.
- Our goal is to put you in the best possible situation enabling you to enjoy doing what you.
- Located on high ground 2 miles west of the Saline River.
- General medical and surgical care for inpatient, outpatient, and emergency room patients, and participates in.
- 6,600 annual ED volume.
- Do best while still respecting and maximizing your personal time.
- You are the.
- We've since grown to serve four additional.
- 12-36 hr shifts.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Warren, AR.
- Bradley County Medical Center is a 35-bed critical access hospital that offers an array of services, including.
- Weekdays: 24/7 EM coverage.
- Dr. Kyle Sheets created Concord in.
- We realize who.
- About Concord Medical Group.
- It is home to the.
- You are, and what you do is vital.
- 6 ED beds.
- Warren, AR is a city and the county seat of Bradley County with a population around 6,000.
- United States Route 63 passes through the center of the city,.
- Warren is.
- Essential ingredient.
- The Medicare and Medicaid programs.
- As a physician with Concord Medical Group, you are not a commodity or a number.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.