Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hannibal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minimum of 7 clinic shifts per month.
- The state of the art office is located in a Medical Office Building attached to the hospital.
- Residency Stipend for Full-time.
- Hannibal Regional recently announced a $61 million dollar renovation and expansion, scheduled to be completed in 2019.
- Commit up to 80 hours each month.
- Independent Contract status $275/hour or Employment status $250/hour.
- Invasive Cardiac Program.
- Hannibal Regional Healthcare System is a multi-clinic, single hospital system, providing services to patients from Northeast Missouri, Southeast Iowa and West-Central Illinois.
- Provide clinical service, leadership and management.
- Sunrise EMR with Dragon capabilities.
- There are numerous sports leagues, an active arts council and enjoyable community events throughout the year.
- We are seeking Emergency Services Medical Director with strong clinical and Leadership skills to join our team at Hannibal Regional Hospital.
- Located in Hannibal, MO you will enjoy all the benefits of small town living with the support and resources of a regional healthcare network.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hannibal, MO.
- Physicians are highly respected in this family-focused community which offers strong school systems including a community college and a four year university.
- 6a-6p/ 6p-6a/ 11a-11p.
- 19,000+ annual visits averaging 1 patients per hour.
- Monica Bettis.
- Hannibal Regional Medical Group is a multi-specialty group practice consisting of 18 specialties and 45+ providers.
- Level 3 Stroke Center Designation.
- 12 hour shifts, 36 hour physician coverage.
- Complete and distribute Emergency Physician staffing schedule.
- Compensation of $emi designation.
- Employment Model includes Robust benefits package which includes: medical/dental, malpractice, retirement, relocation, residency stipend, student loan repayment, PTO, CME w/ $3,500 Allowance.
- Scribe Coverage for every shift.
- Hannibal is located on the Mississippi River 1 hours north of St. Louis, Missouri.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.