Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · September 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hannibal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hannibal is located on the Mississippi River 1 hours north of St. Louis, Missouri.
- Monica Bettis.
- 12 hour shifts, 36 hour physician coverage.
- Employment Model includes Robust benefits package which includes: medical/dental, malpractice, retirement, relocation, residency stipend, student loan repayment, PTO, CME w/ $3,500 Allowance.
- Level 3 Stroke Center Designation.
- Provide clinical service, leadership and management.
- Commit up to 80 hours each month.
- Hannibal Regional Medical Group is a multi-specialty group practice consisting of 18 specialties and 45+ providers.
- We are seeking Emergency Services Medical Director with strong clinical and Leadership skills to join our team at Hannibal Regional Hospital.
- There are numerous sports leagues, an active arts council and enjoyable community events throughout the year.
- Invasive Cardiac Program.
- The state of the art office is located in a Medical Office Building attached to the hospital.
- Complete and distribute Emergency Physician staffing schedule.
- Minimum of 7 clinic shifts per month.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hannibal, MO.
- Hannibal Regional Healthcare System is a multi-clinic, single hospital system, providing services to patients from Northeast Missouri, Southeast Iowa and West-Central Illinois.
- Residency Stipend for Full-time.
- 19,000+ annual visits averaging 1 patients per hour.
- Located in Hannibal, MO you will enjoy all the benefits of small town living with the support and resources of a regional healthcare network.
- 6a-6p/ 6p-6a/ 11a-11p.
- Scribe Coverage for every shift.
- Physicians are highly respected in this family-focused community which offers strong school systems including a community college and a four year university.
- Independent Contract status $275/hour or Employment status $250/hour.
- Compensation of $emi designation.
- Sunrise EMR with Dragon capabilities.
- Hannibal Regional recently announced a $61 million dollar renovation and expansion, scheduled to be completed in 2019.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.