Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · June 5, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hannibal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hannibal Regional recently announced a $61 million dollar renovation and expansion, scheduled to be completed in 2019.
- Employment Model includes Robust benefits package which includes: medical/dental, malpractice, retirement, relocation, residency stipend, student loan repayment, PTO, CME w/ $3,500 Allowance.
- 12 hour shifts, 36 hour physician coverage.
- 6a-6p/ 6p-6a/ 11a-11p.
- Minimum of 7 clinic shifts per month.
- Residency Stipend for Full-time.
- Hannibal is located on the Mississippi River 1 hours north of St. Louis, Missouri.
- Provide clinical service, leadership and management.
- There are numerous sports leagues, an active arts council and enjoyable community events throughout the year.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hannibal, MO.
- Scribe Coverage for every shift.
- Independent Contract status $275/hour or Employment status $250/hour.
- Compensation of $emi designation.
- Hannibal Regional Medical Group is a multi-specialty group practice consisting of 18 specialties and 45+ providers.
- 19,000+ annual visits averaging 1 patients per hour.
- Physicians are highly respected in this family-focused community which offers strong school systems including a community college and a four year university.
- We are seeking Emergency Services Medical Director with strong clinical and Leadership skills to join our team at Hannibal Regional Hospital.
- Located in Hannibal, MO you will enjoy all the benefits of small town living with the support and resources of a regional healthcare network.
- Complete and distribute Emergency Physician staffing schedule.
- Level 3 Stroke Center Designation.
- Hannibal Regional Healthcare System is a multi-clinic, single hospital system, providing services to patients from Northeast Missouri, Southeast Iowa and West-Central Illinois.
- Monica Bettis.
- Commit up to 80 hours each month.
- Invasive Cardiac Program.
- The state of the art office is located in a Medical Office Building attached to the hospital.
- Sunrise EMR with Dragon capabilities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.