Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hannibal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in Hannibal, MO you will enjoy all the benefits of small town living with the support and resources of a regional healthcare network.
- 6a-6p/ 6p-6a/ 11a-11p.
- Scribe Coverage for every shift.
- Provide clinical service, leadership and management.
- Physicians are highly respected in this family-focused community which offers strong school systems including a community college and a four year university.
- There are numerous sports leagues, an active arts council and enjoyable community events throughout the year.
- Independent Contract status $275/hour or Employment status $250/hour.
- Level 3 Stroke Center Designation.
- Hannibal is located on the Mississippi River 1 hours north of St. Louis, Missouri.
- Employment Model includes Robust benefits package which includes: medical/dental, malpractice, retirement, relocation, residency stipend, student loan repayment, PTO, CME w/ $3,500 Allowance.
- Hannibal Regional Medical Group is a multi-specialty group practice consisting of 18 specialties and 45+ providers.
- The state of the art office is located in a Medical Office Building attached to the hospital.
- Compensation of $emi designation.
- Invasive Cardiac Program.
- Hannibal Regional recently announced a $61 million dollar renovation and expansion, scheduled to be completed in 2019.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hannibal, MO.
- Complete and distribute Emergency Physician staffing schedule.
- Monica Bettis.
- Residency Stipend for Full-time.
- Hannibal Regional Healthcare System is a multi-clinic, single hospital system, providing services to patients from Northeast Missouri, Southeast Iowa and West-Central Illinois.
- Commit up to 80 hours each month.
- Sunrise EMR with Dragon capabilities.
- 12 hour shifts, 36 hour physician coverage.
- 19,000+ annual visits averaging 1 patients per hour.
- We are seeking Emergency Services Medical Director with strong clinical and Leadership skills to join our team at Hannibal Regional Hospital.
- Minimum of 7 clinic shifts per month.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.