Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · November 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hannibal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hannibal Regional recently announced a $61 million dollar renovation and expansion, scheduled to be completed in 2019.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hannibal, MO.
- Hannibal Regional Healthcare System is a multi-clinic, single hospital system, providing services to patients from Northeast Missouri, Southeast Iowa and West-Central Illinois.
- Physicians are highly respected in this family-focused community which offers strong school systems including a community college and a four year university.
- Scribe Coverage for every shift.
- Hannibal Regional Medical Group is a multi-specialty group practice consisting of 18 specialties and 45+ providers.
- Independent Contract status $275/hour or Employment status $250/hour.
- Located in Hannibal, MO you will enjoy all the benefits of small town living with the support and resources of a regional healthcare network.
- There are numerous sports leagues, an active arts council and enjoyable community events throughout the year.
- Complete and distribute Emergency Physician staffing schedule.
- Invasive Cardiac Program.
- Sunrise EMR with Dragon capabilities.
- Monica Bettis.
- 6a-6p/ 6p-6a/ 11a-11p.
- Level 3 Stroke Center Designation.
- Commit up to 80 hours each month.
- Minimum of 7 clinic shifts per month.
- Hannibal is located on the Mississippi River 1 hours north of St. Louis, Missouri.
- 19,000+ annual visits averaging 1 patients per hour.
- We are seeking Emergency Services Medical Director with strong clinical and Leadership skills to join our team at Hannibal Regional Hospital.
- Employment Model includes Robust benefits package which includes: medical/dental, malpractice, retirement, relocation, residency stipend, student loan repayment, PTO, CME w/ $3,500 Allowance.
- 12 hour shifts, 36 hour physician coverage.
- Residency Stipend for Full-time.
- Compensation of $emi designation.
- Provide clinical service, leadership and management.
- The state of the art office is located in a Medical Office Building attached to the hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago