Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hannibal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scribe Coverage for every shift.
- Compensation of $emi designation.
- Provide clinical service, leadership and management.
- Employment Model includes Robust benefits package which includes: medical/dental, malpractice, retirement, relocation, residency stipend, student loan repayment, PTO, CME w/ $3,500 Allowance.
- We are seeking Emergency Services Medical Director with strong clinical and Leadership skills to join our team at Hannibal Regional Hospital.
- Residency Stipend for Full-time.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hannibal, MO.
- There are numerous sports leagues, an active arts council and enjoyable community events throughout the year.
- Monica Bettis.
- Invasive Cardiac Program.
- Sunrise EMR with Dragon capabilities.
- Hannibal Regional Medical Group is a multi-specialty group practice consisting of 18 specialties and 45+ providers.
- Commit up to 80 hours each month.
- Physicians are highly respected in this family-focused community which offers strong school systems including a community college and a four year university.
- Minimum of 7 clinic shifts per month.
- Hannibal Regional recently announced a $61 million dollar renovation and expansion, scheduled to be completed in 2019.
- Complete and distribute Emergency Physician staffing schedule.
- Hannibal is located on the Mississippi River 1 hours north of St. Louis, Missouri.
- Located in Hannibal, MO you will enjoy all the benefits of small town living with the support and resources of a regional healthcare network.
- Hannibal Regional Healthcare System is a multi-clinic, single hospital system, providing services to patients from Northeast Missouri, Southeast Iowa and West-Central Illinois.
- 12 hour shifts, 36 hour physician coverage.
- 6a-6p/ 6p-6a/ 11a-11p.
- Level 3 Stroke Center Designation.
- 19,000+ annual visits averaging 1 patients per hour.
- The state of the art office is located in a Medical Office Building attached to the hospital.
- Independent Contract status $275/hour or Employment status $250/hour.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.