Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Various Locations) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And dedicated to providing the highest quality care.
- Premium hourly rate.
- No relocation required.
- Board certified or eligible in Emergency Medicine, or Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained with ED experience.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- We ask that you be: an adaptable and flexible physician.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department HIT team at the Barnes-Jewish HealthCare System in Missouri and Illinois.
- Scribe programs reduce administrative burden.
- Credentialed at all Barnes-Jewish Hospitals, TeamHealth HIT physicians provide care as needed in all Barnes-Jewish Hospitals' emergency departments.
- Travel expenses paid.
- Relocation is not required, and TeamHealth pays your travel expenses for this position.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.