Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · November 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Various Locations) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation is not required, and TeamHealth pays your travel expenses for this position.
- No relocation required.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department HIT team at the Barnes-Jewish HealthCare System in Missouri and Illinois.
- Credentialed at all Barnes-Jewish Hospitals, TeamHealth HIT physicians provide care as needed in all Barnes-Jewish Hospitals' emergency departments.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- We ask that you be: an adaptable and flexible physician.
- Premium hourly rate.
- Scribe programs reduce administrative burden.
- Travel expenses paid.
- Board certified or eligible in Emergency Medicine, or Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained with ED experience.
- And dedicated to providing the highest quality care.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago