Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Various Locations) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be: an adaptable and flexible physician.
- Scribe programs reduce administrative burden.
- Board certified or eligible in Emergency Medicine, or Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained with ED experience.
- And dedicated to providing the highest quality care.
- Credentialed at all Barnes-Jewish Hospitals, TeamHealth HIT physicians provide care as needed in all Barnes-Jewish Hospitals' emergency departments.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department HIT team at the Barnes-Jewish HealthCare System in Missouri and Illinois.
- Relocation is not required, and TeamHealth pays your travel expenses for this position.
- Premium hourly rate.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- No relocation required.
- Travel expenses paid.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.