Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acceptable Specialties: (EM, FP, IM).
- Location: Southwest Arkansas.
- Annual Volume: 7200.
- BC / BE.
- Minimum Length Accepted: (1 24 hour shift a week).
- Facility Type: (Hospital).
- Procedures Needed: (basic EM procedures-High Acuity Skills).
- Patient Volume: 7200.
- Trauma Level: (Level 4) critical access.
- Specialties Represented: (none).
- Specialty Requested: EM.
- Certifications Required: yes.
- Reason for Coverage Need: (New CEO and NP moved to FL).
- Size of Hospital/Facility: (25 of total beds,5 of ER rooms).
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Support Staff: (Single Coverage).
- Start Date: (NOV).
- Length Of Assignment: (Ongoing).
- Schedule: (2 multiple 24 hour shifts).
- Shifts per Month Needed: (8 shifts a month).
- EM, FP, IM.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 23.