Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · November 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Annual Volume: 7200.
- BC / BE.
- Facility Type: (Hospital).
- Reason for Coverage Need: (New CEO and NP moved to FL).
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Location: Southwest Arkansas.
- Trauma Level: (Level 4) critical access.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: (25 of total beds,5 of ER rooms).
- EM, FP, IM.
- Support Staff: (Single Coverage).
- Certifications Required: yes.
- Minimum Length Accepted: (1 24 hour shift a week).
- Patient Volume: 7200.
- Specialties Represented: (none).
- Acceptable Specialties: (EM, FP, IM).
- Schedule: (2 multiple 24 hour shifts).
- Start Date: (NOV).
- Length Of Assignment: (Ongoing).
- Procedures Needed: (basic EM procedures-High Acuity Skills).
- Shifts per Month Needed: (8 shifts a month).
- Specialty Requested: EM.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.