Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certifications Required: yes.
- Trauma Level: (Level 4) critical access.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- BC / BE.
- Specialties Represented: (none).
- Acceptable Specialties: (EM, FP, IM).
- Procedures Needed: (basic EM procedures-High Acuity Skills).
- EM, FP, IM.
- Support Staff: (Single Coverage).
- Start Date: (NOV).
- Patient Volume: 7200.
- Shifts per Month Needed: (8 shifts a month).
- Location: Southwest Arkansas.
- Minimum Length Accepted: (1 24 hour shift a week).
- Reason for Coverage Need: (New CEO and NP moved to FL).
- Facility Type: (Hospital).
- Annual Volume: 7200.
- Length Of Assignment: (Ongoing).
- Specialty Requested: EM.
- Schedule: (2 multiple 24 hour shifts).
- Size of Hospital/Facility: (25 of total beds,5 of ER rooms).
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 23.