Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rogers) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at the Mercy Health System in Rogers and Bella Vista, Arkansas.
- Flexible schedule.
- Stipend available.
- The Mercy Health System serves patients across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- TeamHealth offers free CME, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and the potential to realize your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions.
- Double physician coverage.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Put the passion back into your practice and enjoy freedom, flexibility and an excellent work-life balance at this community facility.
- Competitive compensation.
- This position will require the physician to work across both facilities in Rogers and our free standing ED in Bella Vista.
- Become a part of the Mercy Health System, named one of the top five large United States health systems in 2018, 2017 and 2016 by IBM Watson Health.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas is a 200-bed full-service hospital with a focus on patient safety and providing the highest quality care.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.