Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rogers) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Flexible schedule.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Become a part of the Mercy Health System, named one of the top five large United States health systems in 2018, 2017 and 2016 by IBM Watson Health.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- This position will require the physician to work across both facilities in Rogers and our free standing ED in Bella Vista.
- TeamHealth offers free CME, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and the potential to realize your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at the Mercy Health System in Rogers and Bella Vista, Arkansas.
- The Mercy Health System serves patients across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas is a 200-bed full-service hospital with a focus on patient safety and providing the highest quality care.
- Put the passion back into your practice and enjoy freedom, flexibility and an excellent work-life balance at this community facility.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Stipend available.
- Double physician coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago