Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 36 hours of Scribe coverage daily.
- BC/BE FM, EM.
- 1 patients seen per staffed hour, excluding Midlevel coverage.
- Location: Missouri.
- T-System EV for documentation.
- 41 hours of Physician and 12 hours of Midlevel coverage daily.
- 27,500 Patient visits annually.
- Full complement of consultants on staff, to include Neuro Surgery (no heads).
- 10 main ED beds, 4 ER Fast Track beds.
- Combination of 9, 10 and 12 hour shifts available.
- Full time Hospitalist service.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- ER physician needed in Missouri for ED coverage.
- Primary ER trained and boarded, with primary care considered based on experience.
- Length Of Assignment: on-going.
- Admission rate of approximately 15%.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 14.