Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 36 hours of Scribe coverage daily.
- Combination of 9, 10 and 12 hour shifts available.
- 1 patients seen per staffed hour, excluding Midlevel coverage.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- 27,500 Patient visits annually.
- 10 main ED beds, 4 ER Fast Track beds.
- Location: Missouri.
- Full time Hospitalist service.
- 41 hours of Physician and 12 hours of Midlevel coverage daily.
- T-System EV for documentation.
- Primary ER trained and boarded, with primary care considered based on experience.
- Full complement of consultants on staff, to include Neuro Surgery (no heads).
- Admission rate of approximately 15%.
- ER physician needed in Missouri for ED coverage.
- Length Of Assignment: on-going.
- BC/BE FM, EM.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 14.