Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Combination of 9, 10 and 12 hour shifts available.
- Full complement of consultants on staff, to include Neuro Surgery (no heads).
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Location: Missouri.
- BC/BE FM, EM.
- 10 main ED beds, 4 ER Fast Track beds.
- 27,500 Patient visits annually.
- T-System EV for documentation.
- 1 patients seen per staffed hour, excluding Midlevel coverage.
- Length Of Assignment: on-going.
- Full time Hospitalist service.
- Admission rate of approximately 15%.
- 41 hours of Physician and 12 hours of Midlevel coverage daily.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- 36 hours of Scribe coverage daily.
- ER physician needed in Missouri for ED coverage.
- Primary ER trained and boarded, with primary care considered based on experience.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 14.