Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: on-going.
- Location: Missouri.
- Primary ER trained and boarded, with primary care considered based on experience.
- 36 hours of Physician and 12 hours of Midlevel coverage daily.
- 30,000 Patient visits annually.
- Admission rate of approximately 7%.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- BC/BE - FM, IM, EM.
- Missouri client is looking for an ER physician to help cover the Emergency Department.
- 1 patients seen per staffed hour, excluding Midlevel coverage.
- Ortho and General Surgery.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- 18 beds.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 7.