Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ortho and General Surgery.
- Length Of Assignment: on-going.
- Location: Missouri.
- Primary ER trained and boarded, with primary care considered based on experience.
- Admission rate of approximately 7%.
- 30,000 Patient visits annually.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Missouri client is looking for an ER physician to help cover the Emergency Department.
- 1 patients seen per staffed hour, excluding Midlevel coverage.
- BC/BE - FM, IM, EM.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- 36 hours of Physician and 12 hours of Midlevel coverage daily.
- 18 beds.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 7.