Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- BC/BE - FM, IM, EM.
- Length Of Assignment: on-going.
- Ortho and General Surgery.
- 18 beds.
- Location: Missouri.
- Primary ER trained and boarded, with primary care considered based on experience.
- 1 patients seen per staffed hour, excluding Midlevel coverage.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Admission rate of approximately 7%.
- 36 hours of Physician and 12 hours of Midlevel coverage daily.
- Missouri client is looking for an ER physician to help cover the Emergency Department.
- 30,000 Patient visits annually.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 7.