Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Farmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Parkland Health Center located in Farmington, Missouri.
- This ED treats 25,000 patients a year with 16-beds and has 36 hours of physician coverage with 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Parkland Health Center offers a full continuum of inpatient medical-surgical and intensive care, obstetrics, geriatric psychiatry and 24/7 emergency services, along with a wide variety of outpatient services including a wound care center, cancer center, cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation, in-patient and out-patient surgery, diagnostic radiology, therapy services, infusion center and a sleep disorder center.
- Sign-on bonus or student loan repayment.
- Independent contractor status.
- Scribe program reduces your administrative burden.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 21.