Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Clinton) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Clinton, MO.
- Enjoy four distinct seasons living on the 2nd largest lake in the state while enjoying easy access to the Kansas City Metro area.
- The largest downtown square in the state is near Cooper Creek Off Road Vehicle area, wineries, the finest championship golf course in the golden valley.
- 12 hour shifts plus 10 hours a day of APP Support.
- Independent Contractor status with productivity-based incentives.
- 16,000 Emergency Department Visits Annually.
- We serve a diverse patient population mix allowing for a rewarding and stimulating practice environment and healthy financial rewards.
- Outdoor enthusiasts also enjoy the nearby 110,000 acres of public use land.
- Join a group physicians interested in taking ownership in the direction and success of their career in emergency medicine.
- Physician-owned private, independent group.
- We are constantly engaged in assisting our physicians to manage toward better patient throughput time, reducing diversions, and seeking to build ED patient volume.
- 240 per hour.
- Our group, TruePartners recently expanded our Independent Group of Emergency Medicine physician services to Missouri.
- As a result of those efforts, our team members consistently rank in the best income brackets in their respective regions.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago