Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Clinton) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Clinton, MO.
- Outdoor enthusiasts also enjoy the nearby 110,000 acres of public use land.
- Join a group physicians interested in taking ownership in the direction and success of their career in emergency medicine.
- Independent Contractor status with productivity-based incentives.
- Physician-owned private, independent group.
- Enjoy four distinct seasons living on the 2nd largest lake in the state while enjoying easy access to the Kansas City Metro area.
- We serve a diverse patient population mix allowing for a rewarding and stimulating practice environment and healthy financial rewards.
- 240 per hour.
- As a result of those efforts, our team members consistently rank in the best income brackets in their respective regions.
- 16,000 Emergency Department Visits Annually.
- The largest downtown square in the state is near Cooper Creek Off Road Vehicle area, wineries, the finest championship golf course in the golden valley.
- Our group, TruePartners recently expanded our Independent Group of Emergency Medicine physician services to Missouri.
- 12 hour shifts plus 10 hours a day of APP Support.
- We are constantly engaged in assisting our physicians to manage toward better patient throughput time, reducing diversions, and seeking to build ED patient volume.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.