Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Clinton) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 240 per hour.
- Enjoy four distinct seasons living on the 2nd largest lake in the state while enjoying easy access to the Kansas City Metro area.
- As a result of those efforts, our team members consistently rank in the best income brackets in their respective regions.
- Physician-owned private, independent group.
- Outdoor enthusiasts also enjoy the nearby 110,000 acres of public use land.
- 16,000 Emergency Department Visits Annually.
- Our group, TruePartners recently expanded our Independent Group of Emergency Medicine physician services to Missouri.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Clinton, MO.
- Join a group physicians interested in taking ownership in the direction and success of their career in emergency medicine.
- We serve a diverse patient population mix allowing for a rewarding and stimulating practice environment and healthy financial rewards.
- We are constantly engaged in assisting our physicians to manage toward better patient throughput time, reducing diversions, and seeking to build ED patient volume.
- The largest downtown square in the state is near Cooper Creek Off Road Vehicle area, wineries, the finest championship golf course in the golden valley.
- 12 hour shifts plus 10 hours a day of APP Support.
- Independent Contractor status with productivity-based incentives.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.