Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 16 private treatment rooms with two designated as trauma/major medical.
- Shifts are 0700-1600, 0900-1900,1600-0200, and 1900-0700.
- Excellent diagnostic imaging and laboratory services including digital portable X-ray with bed-side imaging available in as little as 23 seconds.
- Advanced technological headboard design.
- The facility is well-equipped with the latest in emergency health technology and design to best treat the 28,000 patients OMC's Emergency Department sees annually.
- Negative Pressure Room.
- A 24/7 laboratory staffed with degreed medical technologist who can perform almost any lab testing in house.
- Join us in the beautiful Ozarks!
- Fully-equipped decontamination area.
- State-of-the-art cardiac monitoring system with stat 12-lead EKG.
- Come be a part of the collaborative staff in our state-of-the-art Emergency Department.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in West Plains, MO.
- We offer a competitive salary and complete benefits package.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.