Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- State-of-the-art cardiac monitoring system with stat 12-lead EKG.
- Fully-equipped decontamination area.
- A 24/7 laboratory staffed with degreed medical technologist who can perform almost any lab testing in house.
- The facility is well-equipped with the latest in emergency health technology and design to best treat the 28,000 patients OMC's Emergency Department sees annually.
- Advanced technological headboard design.
- 16 private treatment rooms with two designated as trauma/major medical.
- Negative Pressure Room.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in West Plains, MO.
- Excellent diagnostic imaging and laboratory services including digital portable X-ray with bed-side imaging available in as little as 23 seconds.
- We offer a competitive salary and complete benefits package.
- Come be a part of the collaborative staff in our state-of-the-art Emergency Department.
- Join us in the beautiful Ozarks!
- Shifts are 0700-1600, 0900-1900,1600-0200, and 1900-0700.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago