Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Omaha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Army Reserve (Part-time).
- Insurance: No-cost healthcare and dental insurance for you.
- As an emergency medicine physician and officer on the United States Army healthcare team, you will have access to the latest and most advanced technology and techniques.
- Recipients must be a United States citizen and will serve in the Army Reserve after completing residency.
- Flexible retirement plan for 20 years of service.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Omaha, NE.
- Specialized Training Assistance: Monthly stipend while enrolled in an accredited residency program.
- Travel opportunities, to include humanitarian missions.
- Time Off: 30 days paid vacation annually plus over 20 days for federal holidays and "Days of no Scheduled Activities.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- United States citizenship or Permenant Residence (Reserve only).
- Loan Repayment: Receive $250,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Hplrp).
- Working alongside many dedicated professionals at the top of their fields in one of our state-of-the-art medical facilities.
- If you choose the Army Reserve, you can continue to work in your community and serve when needed.
- Sign-on Bonus: $300,000 signing (accession) bonus plus $49,000 incentive pay annually.
- You can make a difference when Soldiers and their families need it most.
- Location: Over 40 locations stateside and several more overseas, including Hawaii, Alaska, Italy, Germany, and Korea.
- You will lead a well-trained critical response team when patients require immediate medical attention.
- Must have completed a residency program in your specialty.
- Practice True Medicine: No malpractice insurance, no overhead costs, no dealing with insurance companies, no productivity goals.
- Incentive Pay: $40,000 paid annually for 2, 3, or 4 years.
- For either path you may choose, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, surrounded by dedicated professionals who share your values and a passion for excellence.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $120,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Active Duty Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Adhplrp).
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Insurance: Low cost comprehensive healthcare and dental plans for you and your family.
- Active Duty (Full-Time).
- Low-cost healthcare and dental insurance for your family.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.