Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must have completed a residency program in your specialty.
- Travel opportunities, to include humanitarian missions.
- For either path you may choose, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, surrounded by dedicated professionals who share your values and a passion for excellence.
- Army Reserve (Part-time).
- Working alongside many dedicated professionals at the top of their fields in one of our state-of-the-art medical facilities.
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Practice True Medicine: No malpractice insurance, no overhead costs, no dealing with insurance companies, no productivity goals.
- You can make a difference when Soldiers and their families need it most.
- Time Off: 30 days paid vacation annually plus over 20 days for federal holidays and "Days of no Scheduled Activities.
- Low-cost healthcare and dental insurance for your family.
- Insurance: No-cost healthcare and dental insurance for you.
- As an emergency medicine physician and officer on the United States Army healthcare team, you will have access to the latest and most advanced technology and techniques.
- Location: Over 40 locations stateside and several more overseas, including Hawaii, Alaska, Italy, Germany, and Korea.
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Active Duty (Full-Time).
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Flexible retirement plan for 20 years of service.
- Specialized Training Assistance: Monthly stipend while enrolled in an accredited residency program.
- Incentive Pay: $40,000 paid annually for 2, 3, or 4 years.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Insurance: Low cost comprehensive healthcare and dental plans for you and your family.
- If you choose the Army Reserve, you can continue to work in your community and serve when needed.
- Recipients must be a United States citizen and will serve in the Army Reserve after completing residency.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $120,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Active Duty Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Adhplrp).
- You will lead a well-trained critical response team when patients require immediate medical attention.
- Sign-on Bonus: $300,000 signing (accession) bonus plus $49,000 incentive pay annually.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $250,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Hplrp).
- United States citizenship or Permenant Residence (Reserve only).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.