Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Travel opportunities, to include humanitarian missions.
- United States citizenship or Permenant Residence (Reserve only).
- Insurance: No-cost healthcare and dental insurance for you.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Sign-on Bonus: $300,000 signing (accession) bonus plus $49,000 incentive pay annually.
- You will lead a well-trained critical response team when patients require immediate medical attention.
- Practice True Medicine: No malpractice insurance, no overhead costs, no dealing with insurance companies, no productivity goals.
- As an emergency medicine physician and officer on the United States Army healthcare team, you will have access to the latest and most advanced technology and techniques.
- Army Reserve (Part-time).
- Specialized Training Assistance: Monthly stipend while enrolled in an accredited residency program.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $250,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Hplrp).
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Low-cost healthcare and dental insurance for your family.
- Flexible retirement plan for 20 years of service.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Incentive Pay: $40,000 paid annually for 2, 3, or 4 years.
- Working alongside many dedicated professionals at the top of their fields in one of our state-of-the-art medical facilities.
- Location: Over 40 locations stateside and several more overseas, including Hawaii, Alaska, Italy, Germany, and Korea.
- Insurance: Low cost comprehensive healthcare and dental plans for you and your family.
- Must have completed a residency program in your specialty.
- Active Duty (Full-Time).
- For either path you may choose, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, surrounded by dedicated professionals who share your values and a passion for excellence.
- Recipients must be a United States citizen and will serve in the Army Reserve after completing residency.
- You can make a difference when Soldiers and their families need it most.
- If you choose the Army Reserve, you can continue to work in your community and serve when needed.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $120,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Active Duty Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Adhplrp).
- Time Off: 30 days paid vacation annually plus over 20 days for federal holidays and "Days of no Scheduled Activities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.