Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Papillion) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All beds are equipped with bedside ultrasound.
- There are 24 hours of physician coverage and the average patients seen per hour is 1.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Benefits available.
- Over 300,000 CME hours available through TeamHealth Institute.
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- This beautiful ED consists of 21 beds and the department sees an annual census of 12,000.
- Autonomy within each ED.
- Potential career growth opportunities.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
- Epic EMR is used in the ED, and the admittance rate is 17% with a door-to-doctor time averaging 20 minutes.
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at CHI Health Midlands Hospital in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Full comprehensive benefit package, CME and multiple retirement options.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 12.