Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Papillion) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage.
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- This beautiful ED consists of 21 beds and the department sees an annual census of 12,000.
- There are 24 hours of physician coverage and the average patients seen per hour is 1.
- Epic EMR is used in the ED, and the admittance rate is 17% with a door-to-doctor time averaging 20 minutes.
- Over 300,000 CME hours available through TeamHealth Institute.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance.
- Potential career growth opportunities.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at CHI Health Midlands Hospital in Omaha, Nebraska.
- All beds are equipped with bedside ultrasound.
- Autonomy within each ED.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Full comprehensive benefit package, CME and multiple retirement options.
- Benefits available.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 12.