Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Nebraska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full Benefits including Paid Vacation.
- Most up to date technology and equipment available for all specialties and sub-specialties.
- Physician led 100 plus Bed Hospital with Brand New $100 Million Dollar Patient Tower and $14 million dollar multi-specialty medical office building.
- Immediate Emergency Department Opening - Incredible Income with huge sign on - Brand New 116 bed Patient tower.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Average patient sees physician in less than 20 minutes from arrival.
- Emergency Department or Emergency Medicine Physicians or Doctors - Nebraska - Aureus Medical Group.
- EMR is Epic.
- Academic opportunities available through relationship with Unmc.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- Level 3 Trauma Center.
- Manageable 11 shifts per month.
- 3 hours to Denver, CO, 3 hours to Omaha, NE.
- Annual Emergency Department Volume of 20,000.
- Brand new 19 bed behavioral health unit.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Comprehensive diagnostic imaging program (complete with 64-slice CT and MRI) and a surgical intensive care unit.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- 12 hour shifts.
- 12 Emergency Department Rooms.
- Level III Trauma center, Air Flight, Triage and Fast Track Emergency Department.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- 3 year base salary guarantee plus RVU productivity bonus.
- Access to state of the art equipment.
- Relocation Package.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Community of 25,000.
- Average of 1 patient contacts per hour.
- Student Loan Repayment.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Nebraska, NE.
- Join a department of 3 full time Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- Brand new Emergency Department.
- Sign- on Bonus.
- Patient Catchment area of 120,000.
- Acos Certification.
- 401K Plan.
- 65% Mgma Midwest Average Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- Quality Incentives.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.