Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We have an employment opportunity to serve as the Medical Director for our Emergency Care Center and Hospitalist program.
- Darren Odum.
- Vice President - Business Development and Physician Engagement.
- No Previous Medical Director experience is required.
- The Medical Director will also serve as the Trauma Director as Mcmc is a Level IV Trauma Center.
- The medical director candidate must be willing to work at least half time clinically.
- We have opened new outpatient rehabilitation centers in Spring Hill, Kansas and Osawatomie Kansas.
- Mcmc is a 39-bed hospital that offers a 24-hour emergency care center staffed by certified emergency professionals.
- Position Details and.
- These position are employed by Olathe Health.
- Miami County Medical Center has undergone significant expansion.
- A new multi-specialty clinic has that is located in the hospital has been completed.
- The positions require hospital credentialing to work in the Emergency Room and well as provide inpatient care as a hospitalist.
- All candidates must be eligible for employment in the United States.
- 1 FTE = 12 shifts per month).
- Acls/Pals/Atls is required.
- We also have a position available for a physician to provide care in our Emergency Care Center and also serve as a Hospitalist.
- A new family medicine office with a walk-in clinic has recently opened.
- Both positions require Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Clinical shifts are 12 hours in duration (7A-7P-7A) but some physicians can be granted approval to work a 24 hour shift.
- Medical Director Stipend = $150/hour for administrative work.
- 3D Mammography is now available.
- Several projects have recently been completed.
- Mcmc is a not-for-profit medical center and has a network of practicing providers specializing in several areas of medicine.
- We are excited to introduce you to Olathe Health and the exciting opportunities we have at Miami County Medical Center.
- 5 to 1 FTE.
- I wanted to inquire about your potential interest in learning more about these positions and possibly having a phone.
- Olathe Health System.
- Miami County Medical Center (Mcmc) is located in Paola, Kansas which is 20 minutes south of metropolitan Kansas City.
- The positions are available as a.
- Miami County Medical Center offers a wide range of specialties for individuals of all ages, such as primary care, orthopedics, general surgery, rehabilitation and cardiology.
- I would enjoy the chance.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Paola, KS.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.