Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine or certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Pediatrics with ED experience.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Baptist Memorial Hospital- Crittenden in West Memphis, Arkansas.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This brand new ED sees an annual volume of 16,500 patients of moderate acuity.
- Relocation assistance.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Flexible schedule.
- Physician coverage is available 24 hours daily and advanced practice clinician coverage is available 8 hours per day.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 25.