Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Baptist Memorial Hospital- Crittenden in West Memphis, Arkansas.
- Relocation assistance.
- This brand new ED sees an annual volume of 16,500 patients of moderate acuity.
- Physician coverage is available 24 hours daily and advanced practice clinician coverage is available 8 hours per day.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine or certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Pediatrics with ED experience.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago