Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This brand new ED sees an annual volume of 20,000 patients of moderate acuity.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine or certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Pediatrics with ED experience.
- Leadership stipend available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department leadership team at Baptist Memorial Hospital - Crittenden in West Memphis, Arkansas.
- Relocation assistance.
- Physician coverage is available 24 hours daily and advanced practice clinician coverage is available 8 hours per day.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 8.