Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jefferson City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Capital Region Medical Center is a 100-bed facility offering a continuum of care in-house from prenatal to maternity services to home health services.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time physician to join our emergency department team at Capital Region Medical Center in Jefferson City, Missouri.
- Independent contractor status.
- Sign-on bonus.
- New higher hourly rate.
- It also offers one of the few accredited rehabilitation centers in the state, and advanced cardiac and oncology services.
- This 16 bed ED treats 37,000 patients with 38 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- In addition to being a full-service hospital, Capital Region Medical Center operates an extensive clinic system, from urgent care centers to specialty physician practices.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago