Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jefferson City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Capital Region Medical Center is a 100-bed facility offering a continuum of care in-house from prenatal to maternity services to home health services.
- Independent contractor status.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time physician to join our emergency department team at Capital Region Medical Center in Jefferson City, Missouri.
- New higher hourly rate.
- It also offers one of the few accredited rehabilitation centers in the state, and advanced cardiac and oncology services.
- This 16 bed ED treats 37,000 patients with 38 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- In addition to being a full-service hospital, Capital Region Medical Center operates an extensive clinic system, from urgent care centers to specialty physician practices.
- Sign-on bonus.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 18.