Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reference ID: ORD-057080-MD-NE.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Job Posting ID: 979254.
- Government: No.
- Dates Needed: October - ongoing.
- Case Load/PPD: 40,000 - 60,000 annual volume.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Double or triple physician coverage is available at all time except from 2am-7am.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Candidates must be fellowship trained in pediatric emergency medicine and comfortable with EMR.
- A facility in Nebraska is currently seeking multiple pediatric emergency medicine physicians for ongoing locum tenens coverage beginning in October.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Hours Per Day: 9.
- Day Shift.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Support Staff: 24/7 mid-level in-house.
- Night Shift.
- Locum physicians will work 9-hour shifts with full back-up specialty support.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.