Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Support Staff: 24/7 mid-level in-house.
- Job Posting ID: 979254.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Dates Needed: October - ongoing.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Double or triple physician coverage is available at all time except from 2am-7am.
- Government: No.
- Night Shift.
- Reference ID: ORD-057080-MD-NE.
- Case Load/PPD: 40,000 - 60,000 annual volume.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Candidates must be fellowship trained in pediatric emergency medicine and comfortable with EMR.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Locum physicians will work 9-hour shifts with full back-up specialty support.
- Hours Per Day: 9.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- A facility in Nebraska is currently seeking multiple pediatric emergency medicine physicians for ongoing locum tenens coverage beginning in October.
- Day Shift.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.