Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum physicians will work 9-hour shifts with full back-up specialty support.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Job Posting ID: 979254.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Night Shift.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Support Staff: 24/7 mid-level in-house.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 40,000 - 60,000 annual volume.
- Hours Per Day: 9.
- A facility in Nebraska is currently seeking multiple pediatric emergency medicine physicians for ongoing locum tenens coverage beginning in October.
- Dates Needed: October - ongoing.
- Candidates must be fellowship trained in pediatric emergency medicine and comfortable with EMR.
- Reference ID: ORD-057080-MD-NE.
- Double or triple physician coverage is available at all time except from 2am-7am.
- Day Shift.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 15.