Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rogers) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- The Mercy Health System serves patients across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas is a 200-bed full-service hospital with a focus on patient safety and providing the highest quality care.
- Put the passion back into your practice and enjoy freedom, flexibility and an excellent work-life balance at this community facility.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Double physician coverage.
- Medical Director stipend available.
- This position will require the physician to work across our facilities in Rogers and our free standing ED's in Bella Vista and Springdale.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team at the Mercy Health System in Rogers and Bella Vista, Arkansas.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Competitive compensation.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Become a part of the Mercy Health System, named one of the top five large United States health systems in 2018, 2017 and 2016 by IBM Watson Health.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.