Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rogers) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical Director stipend available.
- The Mercy Health System serves patients across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- Flexible schedule.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Become a part of the Mercy Health System, named one of the top five large United States health systems in 2018, 2017 and 2016 by IBM Watson Health.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas is a 200-bed full-service hospital with a focus on patient safety and providing the highest quality care.
- Double physician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team at the Mercy Health System in Rogers and Bella Vista, Arkansas.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Put the passion back into your practice and enjoy freedom, flexibility and an excellent work-life balance at this community facility.
- This position will require the physician to work across our facilities in Rogers and our free standing ED's in Bella Vista and Springdale.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.