Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Benton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10, 12, and 24-hour shifts.
- The ED has 40 hours of physician and 12 hours of APP coverage daily, and an annual volume of 33,000.
- SMH Emergency Department is equipped with 14 examination rooms, including three specialty trauma rooms.
- Democratic Group - Partnership Available.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Benton, AR.
- Little Rock is the state capital and largest city in Arkansas.
- Little Rock prides itself on having something for everyone with an abundance of metropolitan amenities, while maintaining a family friendly community and lifestyle.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- The new 15,597 sq.
- Saline Memorial Hospital (SMH) is a full-service, 167-bed facility located in Benton, Arkansas.
- In addition, you will find excellent shopping, fine dining, museums, symphony, and access to some of the best outdoor and recreational activities in the country.
- Paid Malpractice with Tail Coverage.
- We are currently seeking full-time BC Emergency Medicine physicians to join our group at Saline Memorial Hospital and Arkansas Heart Hospital.
- The city offers upscale housing with an outstanding community lifestyle and award winning public school systems.
- Cost of living in Little Rock is 12% lower than the national average!
- Arkansas Heart Hospital is a nationally recognized and award-winning hospital, operating six catheterization labs, three heart operating suites and a 24-hour Heart Emergency Center.
- Medical Emergency Trauma Associates, Pllc (Meta) is a privately owned and democratic Emergency Medicine group providing services in Little Rock and Benton, Arkansas.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.