Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Benton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Cost of living in Little Rock is 12% lower than the national average!
- Medical Emergency Trauma Associates, Pllc (Meta) is a privately owned and democratic Emergency Medicine group providing services in Little Rock and Benton, Arkansas.
- Paid Malpractice with Tail Coverage.
- The city offers upscale housing with an outstanding community lifestyle and award winning public school systems.
- In addition, you will find excellent shopping, fine dining, museums, symphony, and access to some of the best outdoor and recreational activities in the country.
- We are currently seeking full-time BC Emergency Medicine physicians to join our group at Saline Memorial Hospital and Arkansas Heart Hospital.
- Little Rock is the state capital and largest city in Arkansas.
- Democratic Group - Partnership Available.
- Little Rock prides itself on having something for everyone with an abundance of metropolitan amenities, while maintaining a family friendly community and lifestyle.
- The ED has 40 hours of physician and 12 hours of APP coverage daily, and an annual volume of 33,000.
- Saline Memorial Hospital (SMH) is a full-service, 167-bed facility located in Benton, Arkansas.
- 10, 12, and 24-hour shifts.
- SMH Emergency Department is equipped with 14 examination rooms, including three specialty trauma rooms.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Benton, AR.
- Arkansas Heart Hospital is a nationally recognized and award-winning hospital, operating six catheterization labs, three heart operating suites and a 24-hour Heart Emergency Center.
- The new 15,597 sq.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.