Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Benton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition, you will find excellent shopping, fine dining, museums, symphony, and access to some of the best outdoor and recreational activities in the country.
- 10, 12, and 24-hour shifts.
- The city offers upscale housing with an outstanding community lifestyle and award winning public school systems.
- Medical Emergency Trauma Associates, Pllc (Meta) is a privately owned and democratic Emergency Medicine group providing services in Little Rock and Benton, Arkansas.
- Little Rock prides itself on having something for everyone with an abundance of metropolitan amenities, while maintaining a family friendly community and lifestyle.
- The new 15,597 sq.
- We are currently seeking full-time BC Emergency Medicine physicians to join our group at Saline Memorial Hospital and Arkansas Heart Hospital.
- The ED has 40 hours of physician and 12 hours of APP coverage daily, and an annual volume of 33,000.
- Saline Memorial Hospital (SMH) is a full-service, 167-bed facility located in Benton, Arkansas.
- Paid Malpractice with Tail Coverage.
- Democratic Group - Partnership Available.
- Arkansas Heart Hospital is a nationally recognized and award-winning hospital, operating six catheterization labs, three heart operating suites and a 24-hour Heart Emergency Center.
- SMH Emergency Department is equipped with 14 examination rooms, including three specialty trauma rooms.
- Cost of living in Little Rock is 12% lower than the national average!
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Benton, AR.
- Little Rock is the state capital and largest city in Arkansas.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.