Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- An overflow unit to accommodate at least 10 more patients at any time.
- Annual Visits: 35,000+.
- Megan Sievers, MHA |.
- Providers will have access to Mercy's System-Wide Epic EMR and large network of over s.
- Mercy has a highly-trained and experienced medical staff including Time-Critical Diagnosis Teams as well as Certified Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners.
- Mercy Clinic is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join busy Emergency Departments in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Rotating 8 to 10-hour shifts.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Annual Visits: 85,000+.
- Positions offer integrated health system employment with a competitive hourly rate, productivity bonus and health benefits.
- One of the few hospitals in the St. Louis area designated a Level I Stroke Center.
- 47 Exam Rooms.
- Recently renovated department with 24 Exam Rooms.
- The only designated Level II Trauma Center in South County/Jefferson County.
- Rotating 10 to 12-hour shifts.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.