Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- GS, Obgyn, ANS, Hosp, limited Ortho Transfers to Little Rock, AR.
- Location: Arkansas.
- Camden is a city in and the county seat of Ouachita County in the south-central part of the United States state of Arkansas.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 days.
- 12 hour shifts 7a-7p &7p-7a.
- Medhost EMR.
- Single MD Coverage.
- In 2000, Camden had a population of 13,154, but it lost 7 percent of its residents and recorded 12,183 in 2010.
- 13,000 Annual volume.
- BC/BE EM/FP/IM.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Patient Volume: 13000.
- Level 4 Trauma.
- Atls if not Abem.
- Excellent nursing staff.
- 8 beds in the ER.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 22.