Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hour shifts 7a-7p &7p-7a.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 days.
- In 2000, Camden had a population of 13,154, but it lost 7 percent of its residents and recorded 12,183 in 2010.
- Patient Volume: 13000.
- Medhost EMR.
- Camden is a city in and the county seat of Ouachita County in the south-central part of the United States state of Arkansas.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Location: Arkansas.
- GS, Obgyn, ANS, Hosp, limited Ortho Transfers to Little Rock, AR.
- BC/BE EM/FP/IM.
- Excellent nursing staff.
- Level 4 Trauma.
- Single MD Coverage.
- 8 beds in the ER.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Atls if not Abem.
- 13,000 Annual volume.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 22.