Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · November 14, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $500,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Perryville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital based ambulance services, staffed with certified paramedics.
- Acls, Atls, Pals required.
- Independent contractor status (exceptional work life balance opportunity).
- Kristen Dierdorf.
- Paid professional medical liability insurance (including tail coverage).
- EMC) has an excellent PRN opportunity for a board certified emergency medicine, family medicine or internal medicine physician to practice within a United States Top 20 Critical Access Facility emergency department in Perryville, Missouri.
- Director of Operations and Recruitment.
- 24 hour physician coverage.
- Residency Training and/or Board Certification in Emergency Medicine OR Family Practice or Internal Medicine trained physicians with minimum of 2,erience.
- Outstanding Emergency Department Metrics.
- 16 Stroke CMEs (Can be obtained during credentialing process).
- Emergency Medical Care, LLC.
- 12 and 24 hour shifts available.
This perm job from Emergency Medical Care, LLC was last open on Nov 12.