Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · September 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mountain View) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Established in 1878, the town has grown from one Post Office to a great All-American town with plenty of attractions for anyone who loves the outdoors.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- 7,000 Annual ED Visits.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Acls and Pals certifications.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- CompleteCare Program.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Erience in the last 2 years.
- Choose Your Own Schedule.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Quality care.
- Mountain View, Missouri is a town located in the beautiful Ozark Mountains.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Mountain View is within minutes of Mark Twain National Forest which boasts 40 campgrounds and picnic sites, over reams, large and small lakes and 125 miles of trails.
- Envision is searching for Full time, Part time and PRN Physicians for an Emergency Medicine opportunity at Mercy St. Francis Hospital in Mountain View, MO.
- Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem Available.
- Quality of Life.
- Strong Nursing Support.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality people.
- Mercy St. Francis is a low volume hospital nestled in the beautiful Ozark Mountains.
- Inpatient Daily Census of 3.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services