Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mountain View) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Mountain View is within minutes of Mark Twain National Forest which boasts 40 campgrounds and picnic sites, over reams, large and small lakes and 125 miles of trails.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision is searching for Full time, Part time and PRN Physicians for an Emergency Medicine opportunity at Mercy St. Francis Hospital in Mountain View, MO.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Established in 1878, the town has grown from one Post Office to a great All-American town with plenty of attractions for anyone who loves the outdoors.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality of Life.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality people.
- Mercy St. Francis is a low volume hospital nestled in the beautiful Ozark Mountains.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Quality care.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Mountain View, Missouri is a town located in the beautiful Ozark Mountains.
- Erience in the last 2 years.
- Inpatient Daily Census of 3.
- Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem Available.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- CompleteCare Program.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Acls and Pals certifications.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Choose Your Own Schedule.
- Strong Nursing Support.
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage.
- 7,000 Annual ED Visits.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 20.