Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mountain View) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision is searching for Full time, Part time and PRN Physicians for an Emergency Medicine opportunity at Mercy St. Francis Hospital in Mountain View, MO.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- CompleteCare Program.
- Established in 1878, the town has grown from one Post Office to a great All-American town with plenty of attractions for anyone who loves the outdoors.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Quality care.
- Quality of Life.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Mountain View is within minutes of Mark Twain National Forest which boasts 40 campgrounds and picnic sites, over reams, large and small lakes and 125 miles of trails.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- 7,000 Annual ED Visits.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Mountain View, Missouri is a town located in the beautiful Ozark Mountains.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Strong Nursing Support.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Choose Your Own Schedule.
- Quality people.
- Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem Available.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Erience in the last 2 years.
- Inpatient Daily Census of 3.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Mercy St. Francis is a low volume hospital nestled in the beautiful Ozark Mountains.
- Acls and Pals certifications.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services