Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · February 23, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mountain View) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality of Life.
- Acls and Pals certifications.
- Mountain View is within minutes of Mark Twain National Forest which boasts 40 campgrounds and picnic sites, over reams, large and small lakes and 125 miles of trails.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- CompleteCare Program.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Mercy St. Francis is a low volume hospital nestled in the beautiful Ozark Mountains.
- Quality care.
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Established in 1878, the town has grown from one Post Office to a great All-American town with plenty of attractions for anyone who loves the outdoors.
- Inpatient Daily Census of 3.
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem Available.
- Erience in the last 2 years.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 7,000 Annual ED Visits.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Envision is searching for Full time, Part time and PRN Physicians for an Emergency Medicine opportunity at Mercy St. Francis Hospital in Mountain View, MO.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Choose Your Own Schedule.
- Mountain View, Missouri is a town located in the beautiful Ozark Mountains.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Strong Nursing Support.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services