Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 21, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mountain View) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Choose Your Own Schedule.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem Available.
- Quality of Life.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Mercy St. Francis is a low volume hospital nestled in the beautiful Ozark Mountains.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Quality care.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality people.
- 7,000 Annual ED Visits.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Inpatient Daily Census of 3.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Mountain View is within minutes of Mark Twain National Forest which boasts 40 campgrounds and picnic sites, over reams, large and small lakes and 125 miles of trails.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Acls and Pals certifications.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- 24 Hours of Physician Coverage.
- CompleteCare Program.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Established in 1878, the town has grown from one Post Office to a great All-American town with plenty of attractions for anyone who loves the outdoors.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Mountain View, Missouri is a town located in the beautiful Ozark Mountains.
- Strong Nursing Support.
- Erience in the last 2 years.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision is searching for Full time, Part time and PRN Physicians for an Emergency Medicine opportunity at Mercy St. Francis Hospital in Mountain View, MO.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services