Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 21, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Heber Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality people.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- The hospital features an expanded emergency department which treats 8,500 patients annually, an expanded operating suite, centralized outpatient clinic, in-house MRI services, and updated inpatient rooms.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Heber Springs is committed to serving the citizens of Cleburne County.
- During the Christmas Holiday Season, the Cleburne County Courthouse located in the heart of Downtown Heber Springs comes alive for the Arkansas Trail of Lights.
- During the fall and winter months, Heber Springs is alive with fall color that sets the scene for excellent day trips throughout the Greers Ferry Lake Area.
- Quality care.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- 400 Hours Emergency Department Experience In Last 2 Years.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- The staff is dedicated to ensuring their patients receive high quality of care that meets or exceeds expectations.
- The Little Red is famous for johnboat trout angling and great fly fishing, and there are numerous outfitters, marinas and resorts along the river and lakeshore.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Aside from Fishing on Greers Ferry Lake, many scuba divers also find the lake to be home to many interesting observation points on it's floor as well as many varieties of interesting fish and aquatic life.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- With two world-record catches on Greers Ferry Lake and one world record on the Little Red River, it's understandable why anglers are attracted to the region.
- Quality of Life.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services