Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Heber Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Heber Springs is committed to serving the citizens of Cleburne County.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- During the fall and winter months, Heber Springs is alive with fall color that sets the scene for excellent day trips throughout the Greers Ferry Lake Area.
- 400 Hours Emergency Department Experience In Last 2 Years.
- During the Christmas Holiday Season, the Cleburne County Courthouse located in the heart of Downtown Heber Springs comes alive for the Arkansas Trail of Lights.
- Quality people.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- The staff is dedicated to ensuring their patients receive high quality of care that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine.
- Board Certified / Board Eligible.
- The Little Red is famous for johnboat trout angling and great fly fishing, and there are numerous outfitters, marinas and resorts along the river and lakeshore.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality care.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- With two world-record catches on Greers Ferry Lake and one world record on the Little Red River, it's understandable why anglers are attracted to the region.
- The hospital features an expanded emergency department which treats 8,500 patients annually, an expanded operating suite, centralized outpatient clinic, in-house MRI services, and updated inpatient rooms.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, and Rttd are Required (Grace Periods for Completion).
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality of Life.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Aside from Fishing on Greers Ferry Lake, many scuba divers also find the lake to be home to many interesting observation points on it's floor as well as many varieties of interesting fish and aquatic life.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services