Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · December 15, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Overland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8 & 9-hour shifts.
- OPR is a licensed 341-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978.
- Meditech EMR.
- This area enjoys many of the conveniences of the Kansas City area while boasting some unique amenities as well.
- 26-hours physician coverage daily.
- 30-hours APP coverage daily, 10-hour shifts.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center is part of the HCA Midwest Health System, which is Kansas City's largest healthcare network.
- Designated Nocturnists.
- A suburb of the greater Kansas City metropolitan area, Overland Park is the second largest city in Kansas.
- Overland Park features many activities and events including: arboretum and botanical gardens, Nascar races, the Overland Park Farmers Market, the American Royal barbecue competition, concerts, exhibits, performances, and many other events.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality FT Physicians to join our esteemed group of physicians at Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
- 24 ED exam beds, 3 trauma bays, & 1 resuscitation room.
- Over 550 dedicated physicians represent a high degree of expertise in emergency services, Level II Trauma, womens' care, neonatal intensive care, advanced cardiovascular surgery, general surgery and neurology.
- 26,900 annual patient visits.
- Including the nationally recognized public-school districts of Blue Valley and Shawnee Mission, Overland Park also has over 12 private and parochial schools, as well as 8 colleges and universities to choose from.
- Abem or Aobem Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Overland Park was recently rated as one of the "Top 20 Best Places to Raise Your Kids in America" by BusinessWeek, and ranks 4th of the list of the.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- "Midwest's Wealthiest Cities" according to American City Business Journals.
- There is much to see & do in Overland Park, KS.
- The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than rong>.
- There are 72 parks to choose from with more than 1,800 acres of park land, along with world class golf courses, & professional MLB, NFL, and MLS sporting events.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 4.