Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Overland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "Midwest's Wealthiest Cities" according to American City Business Journals.
- Overland Park enjoys many of the conveniences of the Kansas City area while boasting some unique amenities as well.
- The visitor or resident of Overland Park can enjoy arboretum and botanical gardens, golf courses, and Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality FT Physicians to join our esteemed group of physicians at Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
- 20 ED exam beds and 3 trauma bays, & 1 resuscitation room.
- Meditech EMR.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978.
- Overland Park also features many activities and events, including: Nascar races, the Overland Park Farmers Market, the American Royal barbecue competition, watching the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, along with concerts, exhibits, performances, and many other events.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- 23-hours APP coverage daily.
- 12-hour shifts.
- 8 & 9-hour shifts.
- The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than rong>.
- Over 550 dedicated physicians represent a high degree of expertise in emergency services, Level II Trauma, womens' care, neonatal intensive care, advanced cardiovascular surgery, general surgery and neurology.
- Overland Park was recently rated as one of the "Top 20 Best Places to Raise Your Kids in America" by BusinessWeek, and ranks 4th of the list of the.
- 26,900 annual patient visits.
- 26-hours physician coverage daily.
- A suburb of the greater Kansas City metropolitan area, Overland Park is the second largest city in Kansas.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services