Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · July 4, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Overland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 4,800 annual patient visits.
- Employee status with benefits.
- The visitor or resident of Overland Park can enjoy arboretum and botanical gardens, golf courses, and Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead to name a few.
- 12-hour shifts.
- A suburb of the greater Kansas City metropolitan area, Overland Park has a population of more than 173,000, making it the second largest city in Kansas.
- Pediatric Specialists Include: Peds Orthopedics, Peds Surgery, Peds Endoscopy, Peds Cardiology, Peds Neurology, Peds Gastroenterology, and Peds Intensivists.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- New 12-bed pediatric emergency department (opened August 2016).
- The new Pediatric ER which opened in August of 2016 treats John County's youngest patients.
- 24-hour pediatrician coverage daily.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978.
- Staffed 24 hours per day.
- Overland Park enjoys many of the conveniences of the Kansas City area while boasting some unique amenities as well.
- "Midwest's Wealthiest Cities". Already in 2017, Wallet Hub has listed Overland Park as one of the Healthiest Cities in the United States as well as one of the Happiest Places to Live in 2017.
- The facility is the only ER in Johnson County that includes a pediatric intensive care unit.
- According to American City Business Journals, Overland Park also ranks 4th of the list of the.
- Overland Park was recently rated as one of the "Top 20 Best Places to Raise Your Kids in America" by Business Week.
- The ER offers 24 hour services and has already beat the national average for pediatric ER readiness and anticipates treating nearly 25,000 kids each year.
- Meditech EMR.
- Must be Board Certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine or in Emergency Medicine and Fellowship trained.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for quality FT, PT, & PRN Pediatric Emergency Physicians to join our esteemed group of physicians at the newly established Overland Park Regional Medical Center Pediatric ER.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jul 9.