Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Overland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "Midwest's Wealthiest Cities". Already in 2017, Wallet Hub has listed Overland Park as one of the Healthiest Cities in the United States as well as one of the Happiest Places to Live in 2017.
- 4,800 annual patient visits.
- Staffed 24 hours per day.
- The facility is the only ER in Johnson County that includes a pediatric intensive care unit.
- 24-hour pediatrician coverage daily.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978.
- The ER offers 24 hour services and has already beat the national average for pediatric ER readiness and anticipates treating nearly 25,000 kids each year.
- Pediatric Specialists Include: Peds Orthopedics, Peds Surgery, Peds Endoscopy, Peds Cardiology, Peds Neurology, Peds Gastroenterology, and Peds Intensivists.
- Employee status with benefits.
- According to American City Business Journals, Overland Park also ranks 4th of the list of the.
- Overland Park was recently rated as one of the "Top 20 Best Places to Raise Your Kids in America" by Business Week.
- New 12-bed pediatric emergency department (opened August 2016).
- Meditech EMR.
- 12-hour shifts.
- The new Pediatric ER which opened in August of 2016 treats John County's youngest patients.
- Overland Park enjoys many of the conveniences of the Kansas City area while boasting some unique amenities as well.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for quality FT, PT, & PRN Pediatric Emergency Physicians to join our esteemed group of physicians at the newly established Overland Park Regional Medical Center Pediatric ER.
- A suburb of the greater Kansas City metropolitan area, Overland Park has a population of more than 173,000, making it the second largest city in Kansas.
- The visitor or resident of Overland Park can enjoy arboretum and botanical gardens, golf courses, and Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead to name a few.
- Must be Board Certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine or in Emergency Medicine and Fellowship trained.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services