Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Belton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10-hour shifts Mon-Thurs & 12-hour shifts Fri-Sun.
- 17 ED beds, with 7 Fast Track chairs.
- The hospital underwent a $39 million dollar renovation and expansion project from 2011-anding needs of the community.
- Belton's historical Main Street hosts family fun events year round and offers a taste of a more simple life.
- Is located only minutes from Kansas City, home of the Kansas city Royals Basketball team, Kansas City Chiefs Football team as well as various outlets for the arts such as the symphony and ballet.
- In Belton, Missouri you can simultaneously enjoy the charm of a small town and all the conveniences of a larger city.
- 31,200 annual patient visits.
- It is a 71-bed acute care facility offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient services.
- Belton has also been recognized for it's participation in the Joint Commission Stroke Center Certification program.
- 28-hours physician coverage daily.
- 24-hours APP coverage daily.
- It received the Joint Commission's "Top Performer" award for all of Kansas City in 2011 and Top Performer on Key Quality Measures in 2014.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) or Family Practice/Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- Belton Regional is a certified designated Level III Trauma Center.
- Other amenities include golf courses, dinner theaters, public parks, and world-class shopping.
- Meditech EMR (with Dragon Dictation).
- Must hold Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a FT Emergency Physician to join Belton Regional Medical Center in MO.
- Belton Regional Medical Center is an accomplished hospital within the HCA Midwest Health System in the Kansas City area.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services