Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Olathe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Departments are among the finest in the state.
- Olathe is the second largest among the 21 communities in prosperous Johnson County, and the fourth largest city in the state.
- Through a digital communications system, the ER can stay in communication with surrounding area emergency rooms and divert traffic to the ER when needed.
- Outdoor recreation offers a variety of activities, including running, bicycling, fishing, boating, and team sports.
- Olathe is consistently recognized and most recently was listed as one of America's 50 Best Cities to Live by 24/7 Wall Street and one of 10 Happiest Cities in America by Zippia.
- 7 on/7 off shifts.
- To join our esteemed group at Olathe Free Standing Emergency Room.
- 12 & 24-hour shifts.
- Emergency Room of Olathe is a free-standing, full service ED that is part of Overland Park Regional.
- Medical Center, which is affiliated with HCA Midwest Health System - Kansas City's largest healthcare network.
- 10 ED beds.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily.
- Olathe offers a lifestyle of exceptional quality.
- Envision Physician Services are searching for a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician.
- The ER offers an American College of Surgeons Level II Trauma Center, technologically advanced monitoring systems, an electronic medication system and on-staff cardiologists who have the capability to monitor EKG results from a remote location.
- The facility also offers a computerized physician order entry system that eliminates handwriting errors, and is a.
- Joint Commission.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- A drive through Olathe's attractive neighborhoods shows a well-planned, pleasing community.
- In Olathe, Kansas.
- 6,400 annual patient visits.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- It is located just 20 miles southwest of downtown Kansas City, with all of the cultural advantages of a major metropolitan area.
- The city's school system is one of the best in the nation.
- Meditech EMR.
- Encompassing more than 10,000 square feet, the ER of Olathe is complete with CT scanner, MRI, full laboratory, full radiology department, trauma room, contamination room, and isolation room.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services