Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · December 15, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Olathe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A drive through Olathe's attractive neighborhoods shows a well-planned, pleasing community.
- The city's school system is one of the best in the nation.
- Meditech EMR.
- Joint Commission.
- Departments are among the finest in the state.
- Outdoor recreation offers a variety of activities, including running, bicycling, fishing, boating, and team sports.
- Olathe offers a lifestyle of exceptional quality.
- 6,400 annual patient visits.
- Olathe is the second largest among the 21 communities in prosperous Johnson County, and the fourth largest city in the state.
- 12 & 24-hour shifts.
- 7 on/7 off shifts.
- The facility also offers a computerized physician order entry system that eliminates handwriting errors, and is a.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- Olathe is consistently recognized and most recently was listed as one of America's 50 Best Cities to Live by 24/7 Wall Street and one of 10 Happiest Cities in America by Zippia.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily.
- Envision Physician Services are searching for a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Encompassing more than 10,000 square feet, the ER of Olathe is complete with CT scanner, MRI, full laboratory, full radiology department, trauma room, contamination room, and isolation room.
- Through a digital communications system, the ER can stay in communication with surrounding area emergency rooms and divert traffic to the ER when needed.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- 10 ED beds.
- It is located just 20 miles southwest of downtown Kansas City, with all of the cultural advantages of a major metropolitan area.
- In Olathe, Kansas.
- Emergency Room of Olathe is a free-standing, full service ED that is part of Overland Park Regional.
- The ER offers an American College of Surgeons Level II Trauma Center, technologically advanced monitoring systems, an electronic medication system and on-staff cardiologists who have the capability to monitor EKG results from a remote location.
- To join our esteemed group at Olathe Free Standing Emergency Room.
- Medical Center, which is affiliated with HCA Midwest Health System - Kansas City's largest healthcare network.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 4.