Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Olathe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outdoor recreation offers a variety of activities, including running, bicycling, fishing, boating, and team sports.
- Joint Commission.
- 20 ED exam beds, 3 trauma bays, & 1 resuscitation room.
- Emergency Room of Olathe is a free-standing, full service ED that is part of Overland Park Regional.
- Medical Center, which is part of the HCA Midwest Health System - Kansas City's largest healthcare network.
- Through a digital communications system, the ER can stay in communication with surrounding area emergency rooms and divert traffic to the ER when needed.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- Envision Physician Services are searching for FT, PT, & PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- A drive through Olathe's attractive neighborhoods shows a well-planned, pleasing community.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Olathe is the second largest among the 21 communities in prosperous Johnson County, and the fourth largest city in the state.
- 10-hour shifts.
- The facility also offers a computerized physician order entry system that eliminates handwriting errors, and is a.
- The city's school system is one of the best in the nation.
- To join our esteemed group at Olathe Free Standing Emergency Room.
- 30-hours physician coverage daily.
- It is located just 20 miles southwest of downtown Kansas City, with all of the cultural advantages of a major metropolitan area.
- Encompassing more than 10,000 square feet, the ER of Olathe is complete with CT scanner, MRI, full laboratory, full radiology department, trauma room, contamination room, and isolation room.
- Olathe is consistently recognized and most recently was listed as one of America's 50 Best Cities to Live by 24/7 Wall Street and one of 10 Happiest Cities in America by Zippia.
- Olathe offers a lifestyle of exceptional quality.
- Meditech EMR.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- 6,400 annual patient visits.
- The ER offers an American College of Surgeons Level II Trauma Center, technologically advanced monitoring systems, an electronic medication system and on-staff cardiologists who have the capability to monitor EKG results from a remote location.
- In Olathe, Kansas.
- Departments are among the finest in the state.
- 24-hours APP coverage daily.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services