Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · December 15, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Shawnee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition to enjoying the conveniences of Kansas City less than 20 minutes away, Shawnee boasts several unique amenities as well including Shawnee Town 1929, and Wonderscope of Kansas City Children's Museum.
- In Shawnee, Kansas.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Emergency Room of Shawnee is a free standing, full service ER that is part of Overland Park Regional Medical Center, which is affiliated with HCA Midwest Health System - Kansas City's largest healthcare network.
- ER has 10 staff members for day shift & 10 for night shift.
- Shawnee also borders Kansas'.1 Tourist Destination - the Kansas Speedway.
- A trauma room, a contamination room, an isolation room and 10 patient rooms.
- The 10,000-square-foot facility has a CT scanner, full-service lab, a radiology department,.
- Beginning as a pioneer town in 1856, the city has grown at rate of 25% or more every decade.
- 10 & 12-hour shifts.
- Meditech EMR.
- 10 ED beds.
- Shawnee is located in Johnson County, Kansas and is one of fastest growing cities in the Kansas City Metropolitan Area.
- 7 on/7 off shifts.
- Envision Physician Services are seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician to join our prestigious practice at Overland Park - Shawnee Free Standing Emergency Department.
- Shawnee is not only fun to visit, but is noted for its residents' quality of life and was recognized by Money Magazine in 2010 as number 17 on their list of "Best Places to Live".
- The ER of Shawnee is open 24 hours seven days a week and can admit the same level of patients that Overland Park Regional Medical Center can.
- The ER has 10 staff members for the day shift and 10 at night.
- 7,500 annual patient visits.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 4.