Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · October 28, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lee's Summit) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The 64-bed advanced technology facility is both an Accredited Chest Pain Center, Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center and a verified Level III Trauma Center.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Meditech EMR (with Dragon Dictation).
- The hospital has been recognized as one of Becker Hospital Review's "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" and a 2014 Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission.
- Lee's Summit Medical Center is a full-service acute care facility serving Lee's Summit and surrounding areas, and is part of the HCA Midwest Health System, which is Kansas City's largest healthcare network.
- 21,600 annual patient visits.
- Lee's Summit is consistently recognized for its desirability and was most recently selected as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Live in the country by Money Magazine and was ranked.1 by Zippia's "The 10 Happiest Mid-Sized Cities in America" in 2016.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality FT & PT Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our esteemed group of physicians at Lee's Summit Medical Center.
- 14 ED beds.
- Designated Nocturnists.
- Lee's Summit is becoming one of the busiest centers both in the Kansas City metro region and the state with more than 90,000 residents.
- Located a mere 20 minutes from the center of Kansas City, and nestled between two major highways, residents and visitors alike can enjoy convenient access to all the big-city amenities, attractions and cultural avenues.
- All services are supported by a medical staff of over 300 physicians representing 40 specialties.
- 12-hour shifts Mon-Thurs & 10-hour shifts Fri-Sun.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- 12-hours APP coverage daily.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services