Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jefferson City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent contractor status.
- This 16-bed ED treats 34,000 patients with 38 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage daily.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time or part-time physician to join our emergency department team at Capital Region in Jefferson City, Missouri.
- Capital Region Medical Center is a 100-bed facility offering a continuum of care in-house from prenatal to maternity services to home health services.
- 24/7 Scribe coverage reduces your administrative burden.
- It also offers one of the few accredited rehabilitation centers in the state, and advanced cardiac and oncology services.
- Sign-on bonus.
- In addition to being a full-service hospital, Capital Region Medical Center operates an extensive clinic system, from urgent care centers to specialty physician practices.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.