Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ED has recently expanded and remodeled and now has 16 patient rooms and a larger triage area.
- This ED treats 27,000 patients annually with 31 hours of physician coverage daily and 17 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage as well.
- Boone also carries Magnet designation, the highest honor for excellence in nursing.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Boone Hospital Center in Columbia, Missouri.
- Boone Hospital Center is a 397-bed regional referral center in mid-Missouri that has earned a reputation for excellence in cardiovascular medicine, obstetrics, neurology, oncology, orthopedics and emergency medical services.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago