Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Boone Hospital Center in Columbia, Missouri.
- This ED treats 27,000 patients annually with 31 hours of physician coverage daily and 17 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage as well.
- 24/7 Scribe coverage reduces your administrative burden.
- Independent contractor status.
- Boone also carries Magnet designation, the highest honor for excellence in nursing.
- Boone Hospital Center is a 397-bed regional referral center in mid-Missouri that has earned a reputation for excellence in cardiovascular medicine, obstetrics, neurology, oncology, orthopedics and emergency medical services.
- Sign-on bonus.
- The ED has recently expanded and remodeled and now has 16 patient rooms and a larger triage area.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 13.