Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · June 13, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Warrensburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Warrensburg, MO is located 35 miles from the Kansas City suburbs-where there's over 200 area attractions including the Kansas City Zoo, Union Station, the Sprint Center, the Plaza, Riverboats, the Art Museum, Starlight theatre, the Kansas City Symphony and much more.
- A not-for-profit county Medical Center, Wmmc offers comprehensive health care services to residents of Johnson County and west central Missouri.
- Designated Nocturnists.
- Wmmc is a 343 bed, fully-accredited acute care facility located in Warrensburg, Missouri.
- Acls, Atls, & Pals required for all providers.
- Must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) or BC in Family Practice/Internal Medicine with ED experience.
- Warrensburg is home to the University of Central Missouri with over 10,000 students, and also the Whiteman Air Force Base, which is noted for the B2, and is home to military and civilian personnel from across the country.
- Indoor walking track and gym, plus an assortment of programs for kids.
- 10-hour shifts.
- Meditech EMR.
- 12-hours APP coverage daily.
- Including 2 Fast-track & 2 trauma bays.
- Warrensburg has a beautiful community center with an indoor pool and a new outdoor water park with a lazy river.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking FT Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at Western Missouri Medical Center.
- Wmmc is a designated Level III Stroke Center, Level III Trauma Center, and Level III Stemi Center.
- Western Missouri Medical Center (Wmmc) is part of the HCA Midwest Health System, which is Kansas City's largest healthcare network.
- Wmmc has a highly trained team of emergency professionals with specialized skills in stroke care, trauma care, and heart attack.
- Within 1-3 hours of some of Missouri's best waterways - visit Harry S. Truman Lake or Lake of the Ozarks.
- 12-hour shifts.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily.
- 14 ED beds.
- The area boasts a great cost of living in family-friendly community with schools ranked in the top ten of the Kansas City area's best.
- 22,200 annual patient visits.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services