Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · February 23, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Warrensburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12-hours APP coverage daily.
- Wmmc has a highly trained team of emergency professionals with specialized skills in stroke care, trauma care, and heart attack.
- Wmmc is a designated Level III Stroke Center, Level III Trauma Center, and Level III Stemi Center.
- Indoor walking track and gym, plus an assortment of programs for kids.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily.
- Warrensburg, MO is located 35 miles from the Kansas City suburbs-where there's over 200 area attractions including the Kansas City Zoo, Union Station, the Sprint Center, the Plaza, Riverboats, the Art Museum, Starlight theatre, the Kansas City Symphony and much more.
- Wmmc is a 343 bed, fully-accredited acute care facility located in Warrensburg, Missouri.
- 12-hour shifts.
- The area boasts a great cost of living in family-friendly community with schools ranked in the top ten of the Kansas City area's best.
- Acls, Atls, & Pals required for all providers.
- Meditech EMR.
- 14 ED beds.
- Must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) or BC in Family Practice/Internal Medicine with ED experience.
- Warrensburg has a beautiful community center with an indoor pool and a new outdoor water park with a lazy river.
- Western Missouri Medical Center (Wmmc) is part of the HCA Midwest Health System, which is Kansas City's largest healthcare network.
- 22,200 annual patient visits.
- A not-for-profit county Medical Center, Wmmc offers comprehensive health care services to residents of Johnson County and west central Missouri.
- Within 1-3 hours of some of Missouri's best waterways - visit Harry S. Truman Lake or Lake of the Ozarks.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking FT Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at Western Missouri Medical Center.
- 10-hour shifts.
- Warrensburg is home to the University of Central Missouri with over 10,000 students, and also the Whiteman Air Force Base, which is noted for the B2, and is home to military and civilian personnel from across the country.
- Designated Nocturnists.
- Including 2 Fast-track & 2 trauma bays.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services