Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · June 5, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Arkansas.
- In 2000, Camden had a population of 13,154, but it lost 7 percent of its residents and recorded 12,183 in 2010.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 days.
- BC/BE EM/FP/IM.
- Excellent nursing staff.
- Camden is a city in and the county seat of Ouachita County in the south-central part of the United States state of Arkansas.
- 8 beds in the ER.
- Atls if not Abem.
- Patient Volume: 13000.
- GS, Obgyn, ANS, Hosp, limited Ortho Transfers to Little Rock, AR.
- 12 hour shifts 7a-7p &7p-7a.
- Level 4 Trauma.
- Single MD Coverage.
- 13,000 Annual volume.
- Medhost EMR.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 3.