Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · September 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Arkansas.
- 12 hour shifts 7a-7p &7p-7a.
- BC/BE EM/FP/IM.
- 8 beds in the ER.
- Single MD Coverage.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Medhost EMR.
- Patient Volume: 13000.
- Camden is a city in and the county seat of Ouachita County in the south-central part of the United States state of Arkansas.
- 13,000 Annual volume.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 days.
- Atls if not Abem.
- Excellent nursing staff.
- Level 4 Trauma.
- GS, Obgyn, ANS, Hosp, limited Ortho Transfers to Little Rock, AR.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- In 2000, Camden had a population of 13,154, but it lost 7 percent of its residents and recorded 12,183 in 2010.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 3.