Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- GS, Obgyn, ANS, Hosp, limited Ortho Transfers to Little Rock, AR.
- 13,000 Annual volume.
- Excellent nursing staff.
- Camden is a city in and the county seat of Ouachita County in the south-central part of the United States state of Arkansas.
- Atls if not Abem.
- 12 hour shifts 7a-7p &7p-7a.
- BC/BE EM/FP/IM.
- Level 4 Trauma.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 days.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Patient Volume: 13000.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Medhost EMR.
- Location: Arkansas.
- In 2000, Camden had a population of 13,154, but it lost 7 percent of its residents and recorded 12,183 in 2010.
- Single MD Coverage.
- 8 beds in the ER.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 3.