Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or Emergency Medicine residency trained. TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states, if needed.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations team in emergency departments at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
- Our Special Operations team travels to select EDs throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Generous sign-on bonus available.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- We will fly you to work.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.