Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sullivan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sullivan treats 20,000 patients annually in their ED with 24 hours of physician coverage daily and 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage as well.
- Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital is a general medical and surgical hospital in Sullivan, Missouri, with 75 beds.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail.
- The facility features a brand-new main building, which includes a new area for Cardiac Rehabilitation, a Sleep Center, a new Wound Care Center and Cancer Care Center? all designed to bring the latest advances in patient care to the region.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital in Sullivan, Missouri.
- Scribe coverage.
- Independent contractor status.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.