Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · June 5, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Number of hours worked per week: average 29, 1,504 hours per year is a full time FTE (14 a month +/-), schedule is made through schedule requests, not a block schedule.
- Limited resident teaching, in house surgery, anesthesia, OB, Neonatology, Pediatric Hospitalist, and Hospitalist service for admissions.
- Highly competitive benefits package.
- Schedule: scheduled to work 8-9 hour shifts, as adjusted to take into account night shifts worked, may be expected to provide services for periods in excess of regularly scheduled working hours as part of obligations as full-time employee.
- We have won numerous awards including a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, a national hospital safety score "A" rating by The Leapfrog Group, a Top Hospital from United States News & World Report, and a naming to the Harvard Pilgrim Hospital and Physician Group Honor Rolls.
- This opportunity to join a great ED Department staffed by a wonderful collaborative group of physicians, a very stable team with low turnover.
- We have two physicians staffing 1 am - 7 am, and 84 hours of MD coverage a day, 36 hours of PA coverage a day.
- 30,000 sign-on bonus for full-time role!
- We offer a very competitive benefits package and our pay for performance program is geared toward quality.
- Scheduled to work on average 29 hour per week, this is a full time role at 1,504 hours per year (14 a month +/-), flexible schedule is made through schedule requests, not a block schedule.
- As well as Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America!
- Our Department sees 60,000 visits/yr while maintaining 99% for patient satisfaction for two years running.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Brockton, MA.
- Certifications Needed: BLS, Acls, Atls until such time as Emergency Medicine Board Certification is obtained.
- Candidates need to be BE or BC in Emergency Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago