Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · December 8, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We offer a very competitive benefits package and our pay for performance program is geared toward quality.
- Certifications Needed: BLS, Acls, Atls until such time as Emergency Medicine Board Certification is obtained.
- Candidates need to be BE or BC in Emergency Medicine.
- Limited resident teaching, in house surgery, anesthesia, OB, Neonatology, Pediatric Hospitalist, and Hospitalist service for admissions.
- As well as Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America!
- This opportunity to join a great ED Department staffed by a wonderful collaborative group of physicians, a very stable team with low turnover.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Brockton, MA.
- We have won numerous awards including a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, a national hospital safety score "A" rating by The Leapfrog Group, a Top Hospital from United States News & World Report, and a naming to the Harvard Pilgrim Hospital and Physician Group Honor Rolls.
- Number of hours worked per week: average 29, 1,504 hours per year is a full time FTE (14 a month +/-), schedule is made through schedule requests, not a block schedule.
- Highly competitive benefits package.
- We have two physicians staffing 1 am - 7 am, and 84 hours of MD coverage a day, 36 hours of PA coverage a day.
- Schedule: scheduled to work 8-9 hour shifts, as adjusted to take into account night shifts worked, may be expected to provide services for periods in excess of regularly scheduled working hours as part of obligations as full-time employee.
- Our Department sees 60,000 visits/yr while maintaining 99% for patient satisfaction for two years running.
- 30,000 sign-on bonus for full-time role!
- Scheduled to work on average 29 hour per week, this is a full time role at 1,504 hours per year (14 a month +/-), flexible schedule is made through schedule requests, not a block schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago