Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Kansas City, MO) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Patient Volume: 7500.
- Opportunity to go perm if desired.
- Great opportunity for ongoing locum ER coverage in Missouri.
- 12 and 24 hour shifts.
- Great location with plenty of parks & nature trails, winery, museums, sports, cafe's, and even an amusement park, to keep busy with on your time off.
- Specialty Needed: EM or FP - ER coverage.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Get the best of both worlds, in Missouri and experience all four seasons comfortably, with mild summers and winters.
- Location: Missouri.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.