Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · September 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Kansas City, MO) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunity to go perm if desired.
- Specialty Needed: EM or FP - ER coverage.
- Great location with plenty of parks & nature trails, winery, museums, sports, cafe's, and even an amusement park, to keep busy with on your time off.
- 12 and 24 hour shifts.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Location: Missouri.
- Get the best of both worlds, in Missouri and experience all four seasons comfortably, with mild summers and winters.
- Great opportunity for ongoing locum ER coverage in Missouri.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Patient Volume: 7500.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 23.