Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · June 5, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Kansas City, MO) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: EM or FP - ER coverage.
- Great opportunity for ongoing locum ER coverage in Missouri.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Location: Missouri.
- 12 and 24 hour shifts.
- Get the best of both worlds, in Missouri and experience all four seasons comfortably, with mild summers and winters.
- Opportunity to go perm if desired.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Patient Volume: 7500.
- Great location with plenty of parks & nature trails, winery, museums, sports, cafe's, and even an amusement park, to keep busy with on your time off.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 23.