Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · September 21, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Wichita) is a single-specialty group practice.
- New graduate emergency medicine physicians are welcome.
- In 2016, Wesley completed a 28 million dollar construction project to launch Wesley Children's Hospital.
- Recently Named to Money Magazine Top Ten Best 300K+ Cities with single family homes 40% below national median, cost of living 10% percent below national average.
- The medical staff of 850 physicians and 3,400 employees provides a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for more than 1 million residents of from Kansas and parts of contiguous states.
- J1 visa holders are welcome.
- Competitive annual compensation of $300,000 plus.
- A Level I Trauma Center, Physicians are competitively compensated and have the ability to gain partnership in the group.
- CarePoint is a multi-specialty physician-owned and operated practice dedicated to delivering quality, compassionate care.
- 22 city for science, technology, engineering and math jobs with a diverse population of postgraduate degreed professionals.
- Wichita is home to 600K+ in greater metro area.
- Relocation allowance.
- Physician owned and operated democratic group with 4 Emergency Departments in Wichita.
- Wesley Medical Center is a regional acute-care center licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets.
- The hospital was founded in 1912 by a regional organization of the Methodist Church and has been part of the HCA hospital system since 1985.
- Completion of an Acgme accredited emergency medicine, family medicine, or internal medicine/pediatric residency is required.
- CarePoint covers four emergency departments in Wichita, including Wesley Medical Center.
- Named an All-American City four times for quality of life (affordability, education, cultural and sports activities, and safety).
- Include cover message explaining your reasons for interest in living and working in Wichita.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Wichita, KS.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Starting bonus.
- 401(k) retirement.
- Excellent benefits.
- Manageable workload with excellent infrastructure & support.
- This is a for-profit, private practice which is not an employer option for H1B holders subject to cap).
- Please reply with CV to hospital system's in-house recruiter.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Physician commute times average 12 minutes.
- Living in Wichita, KS.
- Equalized shift distribution.
- Every year, more than 180,000 patients are treated and more than 6,000 babies are born at Wesley.
- Family medicine and internal medicine/pediatric physicians with direct emergency care experience post residency are welcome.
- Affiliated with Wesley Medical Center, an HCA Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Care team includes mid-levels and scribes.
- 14 minutes from hospital to airport with five major airlines, hundreds of national and international connections.
- CarePoint Healthcare founded in 1996 in Denver, Colorado.
- Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 Acgme accredited residency programs.
- Partnership track.
- CarePoint seeks emergency medicine, family medicine, or internal medicine/pediatric physicians to join the team.
- Brookings Institution's.
- With a stable history and over 200 healthcare providers in our group, this is one of the largest private practice physician groups in the region.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago