Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · January 15, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Salina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialties available for patients include.
- Salina Regional Health Center is now seeking a BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team!
- Regional airport with daily flights to Denver & Chicago.
- Nine physicians on staff.
- Stipend for residents as they finish their last two years of training.
- Salina Regional Medical Group employs 75+ physicians and 40+ APP's.
- Lowest nursing turnover in the hospital.
- Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks.
- Patient tower built in 2009 with 100% private patient rooms with lifts.
- Retirement plus match.
- Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Salina, KS.
- Average census is 150-160.
- Search Salina Physician Opportunities.
- Relocation allowance.
- Sign on bonus.
- About Salina, Kansas.
- Like the outdoors?
- 24/7 cardiothoracic surgery, 24/7 neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, pulmonology & more!
- 18 bed, open ICU, renovated in coverage and hospitalist program.
- Physicians work fifteen, 9 hour shifts totaling 140 hours each month.
- 2 are FM trained, 7 are EM trained.
- Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!
- Find us on.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center & Accreditated Chest Pain Center.
- 27 bed ED with 4 trauma rooms and 36,000 visits annually.
- Salina has Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency and KU School of Medicine Salina!
- Ideal location as Salina is 1 hours north of Wichita, 2 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO.
- Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000.
- Medical, dental & vision.
- Double physician coverage from 9 am to midnight.
- Base compensation plus patient quality, satisfaction and production bonuses.
- Certified for 365 beds.
- About Salina Regional Health Center.
- Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to it's location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000!
- CME time off and allowance.
- We have them!
- Great schools and fantastic community to raise a family.
- Level III trauma center with 8 operating rooms.
- Great options for arts & entertainment.
- Paid malpractice.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago