Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · November 14, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Topeka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BLS/CPR and Acls required).
- Routine procedures:intubation, vascular access (Arterial line/Central line), LP, thoracentesis/paracentesis, chest tube, and splints.
- Shift lengths offered are 12x2, 8x1, 8x5 or 12 hours.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Topeka, KS.
- Academic affiliation with medical center (KU and Umkc).
- VA Eastern Kansas Health Care System in Leavenworth, KS (30 minutes from Kansas City) and Topeka, KS (1 hour from KC) is seeking physicians for our Emergency Room.
- Close to major airports and metropolitan.
- To receive consideration.
- Looking forward to connecting!
- Average patient volume annually is 12K-13K.
- This position offers a sign on bonus and student loan repayment!
- Hillary Garcia.
- Board certification in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice is preferred.
- Major universities within 30 minutes.
- Low cost of living!
- Low housing cost.
- Variety of excellent communities and schools.
- Major league sports teams within 30 min-hour.
- Charting: Dragon or Cprs, hand typed.
- Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice is required.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago