Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen pays $50 per hour.
- Immediate openings are available for physicians licensed in Alaska, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Minnesota, Montana, New York, Oklahoma, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming.
- Virtual consults performed via phone/video/picture sharing for simple patient conditions allowing you to leverage your emergency medicine triage skills.
- Per diem and part time positions available depending on number of state licenses.
- Receive 24/7 clinical and technical support via our virtual ER staff during your shifts.
- Shift times vary but the virtual ER operates 24/7.
- Seeking board certified physicians with emergency medicine experience to perform telemedicine consultations via a "Virtual ER" platform.
- Work from home with a virtual ER team to assist you in providing appropriate care.
- Receive paid professional liability coverage.
- Receive comprehensive platform training.
- Emergency Medicine experience preferred.
- You will use your emergency medicine triage expertise to full capacity and assess whether a patient has something that is simple and easily treated via telehealth or needs further care to help patients get to that next step such as labs, x-rays, referrals to primary care or specialists or whether they truly need the ED.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Med-Link Staffing.