Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 21, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen pays $50 per hour.
- Receive 24/7 clinical and technical support via our virtual ER staff during your shifts.
- Seeking board certified physicians with emergency medicine experience to perform telemedicine consultations via a "Virtual ER" platform.
- You will use your emergency medicine triage expertise to full capacity and assess whether a patient has something that is simple and easily treated via telehealth or needs further care to help patients get to that next step such as labs, x-rays, referrals to primary care or specialists or whether they truly need the ED.
- Emergency Medicine experience preferred.
- Shift times vary but the virtual ER operates 24/7.
- Receive comprehensive platform training.
- Per diem and part time positions available depending on number of state licenses.
- Virtual consults performed via phone/video/picture sharing for simple patient conditions allowing you to leverage your emergency medicine triage skills.
- Work from home with a virtual ER team to assist you in providing appropriate care.
- Receive paid professional liability coverage.
- Immediate openings are available for physicians licensed in Alaska, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Minnesota, Montana, New York, Oklahoma, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Med-Link Staffing.