Emergency Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · June 13, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Travel opportunities, to include humanitarian missions.
- If you choose the Army Reserve, you can continue to work in your community and serve when needed.
- Specialized Training Assistance: Monthly stipend while enrolled in an accredited residency program.
- Sign-on Bonus: $300,000 signing (accession) bonus plus $49,000 incentive pay annually.
- Recipients must be a United States citizen and will serve in the Army Reserve after completing residency.
- Must have completed a residency program in your specialty.
- Working alongside many dedicated professionals at the top of their fields in one of our state-of-the-art medical facilities.
- Flexible retirement plan for 20 years of service.
- Insurance: Low cost comprehensive healthcare and dental plans for you and your family.
- Time Off: 30 days paid vacation annually plus over 20 days for federal holidays and "Days of no Scheduled Activities.
- Practice True Medicine: No malpractice insurance, no overhead costs, no dealing with insurance companies, no productivity goals.
- Active Duty (Full-Time).
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $250,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Hplrp).
- United States citizenship or Permenant Residence (Reserve only).
- You will lead a well-trained critical response team when patients require immediate medical attention.
- Location: Over 40 locations stateside and several more overseas, including Hawaii, Alaska, Italy, Germany, and Korea.
- Army Reserve (Part-time).
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- You can make a difference when Soldiers and their families need it most.
- As an emergency medicine physician and officer on the United States Army healthcare team, you will have access to the latest and most advanced technology and techniques.
- Low-cost healthcare and dental insurance for your family.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Incentive Pay: $40,000 paid annually for 2, 3, or 4 years.
- Insurance: No-cost healthcare and dental insurance for you.
- For either path you may choose, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, surrounded by dedicated professionals who share your values and a passion for excellence.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $120,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Active Duty Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Adhplrp).
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago